10 Great TV game shows!
All the graphics for these games have been updated and refreshed with state of the art graphics and images.
- This creative assortment of ten TV-style game shows lets you:
- Easily customize and save reinforcement games
- Rely on a program you already know well -- PowerPoint
- Rename and saved games over and over again to deliver different question sets for all of your various training programs
- Musical intros and finales
- Easy push button movement around the game
- Random team selectors
- Great game sounds and game animations
- Built-in scorekeeping manager to assign points and tally total scores manually.
- Accommodate multiple teams or players
- Employ question formats such as True/False and Multiple Choice
10 GREAT GAME SHOWS: Find all your favorite game shows, plus a certificate template for the winner, as well as a player selector wheel:
- Whaddaya Know? Quiz Show -- I'll take Category three for $500!
- Are You Smarter Than? -- Challenge your class to answer your training questions with the occasional help (or not) from a fifth grader!
- Deal Quiz Show -- Answer training question for the cash in the box, or take the more conservative "Banker's Offer"
- Hollywood Tic Tac Dough -- Score X's and O's by answering your key training questions
- Mazing Race Quiz Show -- Get the question right and run the maze to pile up points!
- Millionaire Wannabe -- Players answer your ever harder training questions as they reach for one million!
- Money Taxi Quiz Show -- Take a taxi through the streets of New York answering training questions at every stop along the way.
- Survival Quiz Show- Teams complete to see who has the answers they'll need to survive!
- Tribal Feud Quiz Show -- Survey Says!
- Wheel of Wealth -- Players work to solve the puzzle with every training question they answer correctly
THE NEW & IMPROVED VERSION! 5 of the 10 games now have fantastic macro-enhanced versions that give you fabulous game features like scoreboards that retain scoring even after the game is closed, negative as well as positive scoring, variable scoring increments, automatic "Who's turn is it?" tracker and the ability to instantly change the background game colors to match your own organization's colors! The non-macro versions of the game are still retained.
View Help File
Watch Video demo!
Top 10 TV Game Show Super Pack is a downloadable product (CD no longer available). After you've placed your order, you will be given a link where you can download the zip file. (You will need a program such as WinZip to extract the files for your use.)
PC compatible only (Mac not supported). Requires PowerPoint 2010 or newer.
The Single User License is designed for one trainer/teacher within an organization and can be used to train as many people as you like, inside or outside of your company by the user assigned the license. It also allows the licensee to place the game/s on multiple computers which are owned by or assigned to the licensee. A multi-user license is also available (SOPGURM).