See who's learning what… and who's not getting it with Quick Answer Boards, plus marker and eraser!
Encourage participation by having participants write an answer on their quick response whiteboard paddles. They are a huge hit with students and educators, as EVERY individual gets to write an answer, cast a vote, ask questions, and offer opinions, not just the fastest ones to raise a hand or shout it out.
The 3-piece set includes a dry-erase mini board, marker, and eraser. Buy them in bulk so everyone can have a blast participating.
WHITEBOARD PADDLES HAVE SO MANY USES
- At home, hybrid, and in-person learning
- Conducting icebreaker activities
- Casting votes
- Answering questions
- Rating or ranking items
- Sharing game answers
- Includes everything you need: whiteboard paddle, bullet-tip dry-erase marker, and a mini felt eraser
- Extremely sturdy and durable
- 2-sided: write on both sides of the personal dry-erase mini-boards
- Minimal to no ghosting: the high-quality surface is almost* immune to ghosting. * if you leave marker on for a long time, you might need to treat it with a cleaning solution, but it cleans up perfectly!
- Handle Holes - the holes at the base of the handle make it easy to store these on a long peg
- Ample space for writing: 6" x 7.75"
SEE THEM IN ACTION
Check out Quantity Discounts above!
Lightweight, convenient Hanging Rack (#WBON) for your whiteboards sold separately.
** TIPS **
When you simply call on the first person to raise their hand, other participants quickly lose interest. The great thing about these two-sided dry-erase mini boards is that they encourage everyone to come up with an answer. Consider these tips to maximize use of your Quick Answer Boards:
- Give participants enought time to think of their answer and write it down.
- Get people energized and engaged by use the "stand-pair-share" activities and exercises.
- Use Quick Response Answer Boards to break the ice. For example, ask each person to jot down a goal, concern, or favorite quote. Or, make it more interactive by having everyone write down where they live, and then find the person who lives the farthest away or closest to them.
- Create common experiences for live and remote learners, when they all use the same tools.
- Play games and entertain kids on long car rides. [If your car rides are anything like mine, the eldest starts blurting out answers to any challenge question we pose to our younger kids. Whiteboard Paddles make Q&A games much more fun!
MORE FROM TRAINERS WAREHOUSE
We’re confident you’re going to love using these dry-erase mini boards. Explore all of our accessories for response boards for more innovative, effective, and fun learning solutions. These whiteboard paddles boards pair well with game buzzers, game wheels, and other game show items. Place your bulk order today.