Gameshow Pro Starter Edition for in-person learning is the perfect game show software to create a popular TV-style game. JEOPARDY!
VERSATILE & ADAPTABLE!
Whether you have a group of 5 or an event of hundreds, Gameshow Pro allows you to:
- Create learning games around any topic
- Completely engage every student, staff member and employee
- Energize your team
- Powerfully reinforce learning
- Track performance
- Add an element of fun and excitement
Gameshow Pro Starter Edition is compatible with our Who's First Buzzer System (Product Code:WHOR7W)
SEE GAMESHOW STARTER EDITION IN ACTION
You really have to see how great of a training tool GameShow Pro is to appreciate it's value
Click to schedule a LIVE DEMO
This popular TV-style format organizes questions into categories with increasing point values for fastpaced team play. Categories is ideal for covering a large number of facts and details. Add in slammers for exciting team ring-in.
For even more gaming benefits, we also offer GameShow Pro Online which has 2 additional games and remote capability for Online meetings (Product Code: GAGAVS)
BENEFITS TO USING GAMIFICATION FOR LEARNING
- Game shows review without calling it a review. By using a game show to review, you incorporate fun into learning. Reviewing is an opportunity for your trainers to show what they know it's not just an information rehash.
- Game shows are a strong preview mechanism: A game show is a great way to introduce material about to be covered to create curiosity, show gaps in what your trainers already know and re-energize a class to tackle new content.
- Game shows energize the class and generate positive emotions. While your content may be very serious or important, the act of playing a game show allows for your trainers to relax and play while they learn.
- Game shows redefine the perception of training. Game shows allow trainers to be interactive, engaged, social, competitive AND learn all at the same time. They satisfy trainees' emotional learning needs. They break the training mold and dispel the myth that important subjects must be in a lecture format.
- Game shows increase content retention. Game shows are a multi-sensory experience and appeal to multiple learning styles and generations. Studies have shown that they dramatically increase content retention over traditional training and review methods.