UNZIP-it!™ and start talking about topics that matter!
The Getting Acquainted UNZIP-it!™ Set puts almost 200 content-rich discussion prompts at your fingertips. Whether your team knows each other well, or are just forming new bonds, you're sure to find topics that will build appreciation and understanding. Each card deck is easy to use! With this playful tool, your group will be able to explore:
- Learn what makes your teammates unique with WHAT MAKES YOU YOU
- Find COMMON GROUND with others in your group
- Open your group up to more meaningful sharing with SESSION OPENERS?
- Find one another's FAVORITE people, places and things
- Learn where folks fall on a variety of continuums with WHICH ARE YOU AND WHY?
- GET TO KNOW friend, family or colleagues a little better
Choose the UNZIP-it!™ option you want to explore and stuff the pocket with any of the following decks of 30 pre-printed cards. Each deck contains the same prompts as it's namesake Thumball (you can customize any blank cards with your own discussion prompts)
- Use the What Makes You YOU Deck to help your team learn more about the people around them and dig a little deeper than typical, superficial icebreakers questions.
- The Common Ground Deck prompts help players discover shared experiences and interests. As you try to generate conversation to build new friendships and relationships, a key challenge is finding “common ground.” These cards offers a fun way to uncover these commonalities.
- The Session Openers Deck is a great way to set the groundwork for deeper conversations. It was developed to help groups scratch below the surface and explore motivations, goals, and what makes you tick.
- The Favorites Deck prompts are specially selected to help your groups explore one another's favorite people, places, things, experiences, preferences, and more. Talking about favorites is a delightful way to get conversations going and build relationships.
- The Shaped by Our Past Deck brings to light each person's personal history. After all, we are who we are today because of our lifetime of experiences. Encourage your group to share details of their past -- school, friends, family, hobbies, challenges, and more!
- The Getting to Know You Deck asks probing questions that get to your phobias, wishes, and favorite moments. For individuals who know each other pretty well already, it's an excellent way to dig a little deeper and learn something more!
Pockets: 8” x 6”
Cards: 3.5” x 2.5”