What Makes You You?
What? What? What? Asking and answering questions helps build rapport, camaraderie, and understanding. Sharing information builds relationships and fosters trust. The What Makes You YOU? Thumball is loaded with 32 "what?" questions to help players learn more about the people around them and dig a little deeper than typical, superficial icebreakers questions.
Thumballs look like soccer balls but are are soft and safe for indoor use at work, school, and home.
What Makes You You Prompts:
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What skill(s) would you like to master?
- What is one interesting fact about you?
- What do you love or hate about travel?
- What are your “three wishes”?
- What motivates you?
- What quirks do you have?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What makes you happy despite any mood?
- What do you most value in a friendship?
- What language(s) would you like to learn?
- TOSS AGAIN
- What's something unpleasant that everyone should try at least once?
- What “luxury” would you hate to live without?
- What song(s) have you completely memorized?
- What decade or movie universe would you most like to live in?
- What are you good at, but embarrassed to admit?
- What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What could you give a 30-minute presentation on with no prep?
- What is something you think everyone should learn?
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- What's the dumbest thing you've done that turned out okay?
- What is something you can never seem to finish
- What would annoy you about having yourself as a roommate
- What do you like/dislike most about your family?
- What are three of the most significant numbers in your life? Why?
- What have you created that you are most proud of?
- What's one thing you did that you wish you could undo?
- What's been your most positive team experience?
- What's the hardest choice you've had to make?
©Trainers Warehouse – Trainers Warehouse holds the copyright for this set of questions. Reproductions cannot be made without express approval.
This ball is part of Trainers Warehouse's exclusive Silver Series Thumballs.