Look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies beneath it. Thumball is a soft 6" stuffed ball with loads of applications! The Getting to Know You Thumball is perfect for work, school, and home settings.
Getting to Know You Thumball questions:
- A major decision
- A turning point in your life
- Someone you'd like to dine with or meet
- Favorite way to spend a free afternoon
- To Do list item that most reflects you
- Family is…
- I was named after…
- If you could have a room full of any 1 thing…
- The best gift you ever received
- Your “3 wishes”
- Who did you look up to as a kid?
- What makes you happy despite any mood?
- Last time you said sorry and meant it
- What you most value in a friendship
- Greatest phobia/fear
- Most memorable moment
- A chore you absolutely hate doing
- Favorite form of exercise
- Least favorite mode of transportation
- A sound that you love
- A new skill you'd like to have (with no effort)
- The most difficult thing you've ever done?
- The age you'd most want to relive
- The age at which you became an adult
- An experience that made you a better person
- Something you did that got you in trouble
- One item on your bucket list
- Your claim to fame
- What do you love/hate about travel?
- You can be invisible for a day. What would you do?
- FREE PASS
- TOSS AGAIN
** TIPS **
Use the Getting to Know You Thumball to interact in a group setting and stimulate lively discussions among players. Take turns circulating the Thumball by passing, rolling, tossing and catching. Ask recipients to respond to the prompt under their right thumb.
If you want to kick it up a notch, try these creative twists:
- Specify that answers should relate specifically to personal or workplace experiences.
- Ask first recipient to select an answer panel to which all players must respond or contribute.
- Survey players on several question panels, then create charts or graphs that reflect the cumulative responses.
- After they hear the answer, have other players guess what the prompt was.
©Trainers Warehouse – Trainers Warehouse holds the copyright for this set of questions. Reproductions cannot be made without express approval.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We used as ice breaker for a group of college students.
Used the thumbball during a team meeting for some fun and laughs...works well.
IT'S A GREAT TOOL FOR GETTING PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES. IT ALSO LIGHTENS THE ROOM TENSIONS.
It was unexpected so the students were very vocal and had fun.
all the staff had a good time using the balls. it was different and useful. can be used over and over again
This is something new for the company and I believe it will be great.
I was introduced to the Thumball at a meeting I attended and immediately saw the potential for use as an icebreaker and with team building activities so have purchased several different thumballs for use in my facility.
just testing email verification function