Look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies beneath it. Thumball is a soft 6" stuffed ball with loads of applications! The Getting to Know You Thumball is perfect for work, school, and home settings.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU THUMBALL PROMPTS
The prompts on the Getting to Know You Thumball are intended to be thoughtful, yet easy-to-answer. They'll help spark conversation and allow players to learn more about one another. Prompts focus around topics such as:
- Experiences: memorable moments in your life
- People: Family and friends who have impact your life
- Most favorite and least favorite: Gifts, ages, sounds, chores
- Activities: pastimes, hobbies, bucket list items, travel
- Hopes, Fears and Wishes: the details that make you unique
** TIPS * Facilitation Suggestions **
Use the Getting to Know You Thumball to interact in a group setting and stimulate lively discussions among players. Take turns circulating the Thumball by passing, rolling, tossing and catching. Ask recipients to respond to the prompt under their right thumb.
If you want to kick it up a notch, try these creative twists:
- Specify that answers should relate specifically to personal or workplace experiences.
- Ask first recipient to select an answer panel to which all players must respond or contribute.
- Survey players on several question panels, then create charts or graphs that reflect the cumulative responses.
- After they hear the answer, have other players guess what the prompt was.
©Trainers Warehouse – Trainers Warehouse holds the copyright for this set of questions. Reproductions cannot be made without express approval.