Once you start using these clear pocket sleeves (a.k.a. top loaders), you’ll wonder how you ever got by without them! Add a professional touch to any document by simply placing it in a clear plastic paper holder. They’re lightweight and flexible, yet sturdy enough to offer outstanding protection you can depend on. Available in a wide range of sizes ranging from a small photo (3.5” x 5”) to a large poster (27” x 34”).
Keep any important document in pristine condition. Safeguard checklists, evacuation signs, real estate listings, proposals, and other important papers. Honor participants at training events with attractive certificates, or hang your signage on the wall with your preferred pre-attached backings. Use clear pocket sleeves as an easier, non-permanent alternative to lamination.
- SIZE: document protectors measure 8.5”x11” (opening is on the short side)
- VERSATILE: Hang DocU-Sleeves anywhere (even on fabric walls and cubicles
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Eliminate the expense of lamination. Also, because these are so lightweight, you can easily mail certificates to recipients.
- PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE: Easily hang vertical and horizontal sheets
- BACKINGS: Select your preferred pre-attached backings (free of charge) -- magnets, easel stands, and VELCRO/OMNI
- REUSABLE AND STURDY: Reusable sleeves are sturdy and durable for multiple uses
- CLEANABLE: Spray and wipe the sheet protectors to keep them clean
- DRY-ERASE FRIENDLY: Slip in a blank sheet of paper, then write and post a hand-written sign--great for rapidly-changing messaging
- LOTS OF SIZES: Choose the size you need: 3.5” x 5” / 4” x 6” / 5” x 7” / 8” x 10” / 8.5” x 11” / 8.5” x 14” / 11” x 17” / 18” x 24” / 22” x 28”. And, if you can't find the size you need? You may be able to cut it down to fit your exact size requirements. It's not ideal, but could work in a pinch!
100s OF USES!
Customers have told us about all the ways they use DocU-Sleeves Sheet Protectors (a.k.a. Clear Pocket Sleeves, or "those clear plastic things"). How will you use them?
** MORE TIPS **
No matter how you use DocU-Sleeves, here are just a few tips:
- VERTICAL USE
- We recommend leaving the opening at the top, unless it's posted outside and you want to protect your document from water. Even if the opening is at the bottom, your document is unlikely to slide out.
- DRY-ERASE APPLICATIONS
- Slide in a sheet of blank paper in any color (or even a worksheet, chart, or form). You can use dry-erase markers on the document protectors, then easily wipe them clean.
- LONG LIFE
- Slide sheets in an out as often as you need. They're not flimsy and so they'll stand up well to lots of transitions.
- If using OMNI tabs, the adhesive may lessen if you take them up and down frequently, but feel free to get a back-up supply of OMNI TABS!
- DocU-Sleeves placed in direct sunlight or in very bright areas may yellow over time.
REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE of an 8.5"x11" Docu-Sleeve
DocU-Sleeves are the perfect complement to our other Awards & Recognition products, such as Certificate Plaques and Padded Certificate Holders, as well as our convenient signage stands for display. Buy clear pocket sleeves in bulk to enjoy a generous discount — the more you buy, the more you save!Once you have DocU-Sleeves on hand, you’ll be surprised by how often you reach for small plastic sleeve protectors. After all, they provide a simple yet highly effective solution when you need protection with a professional look. All Trainers Warehouse products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so place your order with full confidence. Order quality top-loader sleeves now!
ABOUT OUR 2 DOCU-SLEEVE STYLES
This model of the Docu-Sleeve -- #8.5x11D -- is practically borderless. See closeup of edges...
DocU-Sleeves can be ordered with NO BACKING or with your CHOICE OF BACKING, INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
- VELCRO/OMNI - If you're not sure whether a recipient will use the document protectors on a plaster or fabric wall, choose the VELCRO/OMNI backing, so that they can use it on either surface.
- OMNI - the gentle adhesive will not harm painted walls.
- MAGNETS - these are best used for metal surfaces like file cabinets. They are light-weight magnets so if you stuff too many sheets in the plastic sleeves, it might be too heavy and slide down.
- CONVENIENCE: We send the DocU-Sleeves with backings already attached.
- EASEL: If you don't have wall space, but want a DocU-Sleeve to stand on a desk, ask us about Easel Backs.
183 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Years of service. Awards
Working in a school, these protectors are great for keeping important announcements from "disappearing" from boards and walls.
we use this to protect the certification we give to those completing the course. They then can display this certificate at their work keeping it in the frame. Looks professional for anyone looking at it.
Great product for putting in Job Aids, one-page training reviews and notices
Very easy to slide my flyers into & then post for people to see. It allows me to change flyers easily & looks professional.
Another employee used them to show data that changed on a daily basis and posted it in the plant on a magnetic board. I needed clear protectors for my wellness notes and reminders that I post on a magnetic board in the office. They work great for this!
Very sturdy with perfect transparency.
Each year we have hundreds of students who travel to our campus for our annual Residency Conference. We hand out certificates in some of our sessions and I use these pocket protectors to protect the certificates. The beauty of the protectors is that they are plastic so folks can travel home with no worries about broken glass or crumpled certificates.