8.5x11 DocU-Sleeves are perfect for all of your signage needs.
Not flimsy like a page protector, not rigid like an acrylic frame! These ready-to-post plastic document protectors will keep your important information readily available (and tidy).
If the information needs to be visible, put it in a DocU-Sleeve! They are:
- Easy to handle & load
- Thin profile
- Hangs anywhere, even fabric cubicle walls (just choose the backing that works for you.)
So many uses!
- Room assignments
- Job aids and phone lists
- Awards, certificates, and photos
- Critical reminders and cheat sheets
- Inspirational posters
View video DEMO below!
2 styles of 8.5 x 11 DocU-Sleeve
This model of the Docu-Sleeve -- #8.5x11D -- is practically borderless. See closeup of edges...
DocU-Sleeves can be ordered with NO BACKING or with your CHOICE OF BACKING, INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE.
Click here to view all the options for backings!
** TIPS **
There are literally hundreds of uses for DocU-Sleeves. We see them in use for certificates, job aids, real estate listings, checklists, and evacuation signs, to name just a few.
No matter how you use DocU-Sleeves, here are just a few tips:
- You can put sheets in vertically or horizontally (portrait or landscape).
- For vertical use, we recommend leaving the opening at the top, unless it's posted outside and you want to protect your document from water. Even if the opening is at the bottom, your document is unlikely to slide out.
- VELCO/OMNI - If you're not sure whether a recipient will use the sheet protector on a plaster or fabric wall, choose the VELCRO/OMNI backing, so that they can use it on either surface.
- OMNI - the gentle adhesive will not harm painted walls.
- MAGNETS - these are best used for metal surfaces like file cabinets. They are light-weight magnets so if you stuff too many sheets in the DocU-Sleeve, it might be too heavy and slide down.
- CONVENIENCE: We send the DocU-Sleeves with backings already attached.
- EASEL: If you don't have wall space, but want a DocU-Sleeve to stand on a desk, ask us about Easel Backs.
- OPTIONS: Find the size that's perfect for your document. So many sizes are available: 3.5 x 5 / 4 x 6 / 5 x 7 / 8 x 10 / 8.5 x 11 / 8.5 x 14 / 11 x 17 / 18 x 24 / 22 x 28 / 27 x 34
- CUT THEM DOWN: if we don't have the size you need, be aware that these can be cut down. We wouldn't say it's "easy as pie," but may serve you in a pinch.
- LAMINATION: Use DocU-Sleeves in lieu of lamination.
- DRY-ERASE: Put a blank sheet of paper inside (or some sort of worksheet, chart or form), then use dry-erase markers on the DocU-Sleeves. You'll see the wipe clean nicely. Plus, you can slide in colored paper, worksheets and forms.
- LONG LIFE
- Slide sheets in an out as often as you need. They're not flimsy and so they'll stand up well to lots of transitions.
- If using OMNI tabs, the adhesive may lessen if you take them up and down frequently, but feel free to get a back up supply of OMNI TABS!
- DocU-Sleeves placed in direct sunlight or in very bright areas may yellow over time.
- Are they recyclable? Not at this time, but we're working on it!
178 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to slide my flyers into & then post for people to see. It allows me to change flyers easily & looks professional.
Another employee used them to show data that changed on a daily basis and posted it in the plant on a magnetic board. I needed clear protectors for my wellness notes and reminders that I post on a magnetic board in the office. They work great for this!
Very sturdy with perfect transparency.
Each year we have hundreds of students who travel to our campus for our annual Residency Conference. We hand out certificates in some of our sessions and I use these pocket protectors to protect the certificates. The beauty of the protectors is that they are plastic so folks can travel home with no worries about broken glass or crumpled certificates.
We use this product to display the schedules for the conference rooms. It works great and was very easy to install.
This works well when you need a picture frame . Easy to place certificate in Pocket.
I recently bought the easel style to post on our conf. room tables with how to use the new video equip. Also posted that the adaptors and cords not be removed from the room. Users were "borrowing" my adaptors and not returning them. I also had the magnetic that I could post on the supply cabinets to better identify where to find certain supplies.