Meridia's CloudVOTE is used with Meridia's EZ-VOTE Facilitator kit to make a complete Trainee Response System. CloudVOTE is a true cross-platform mobile polling system that allows the user to pick up any mobile device and use it in a meeting without the need to download, install, or configure an app. CloudVOTE can be used alone or in conjunction with Meridia EZ-VOTE Keypads.
PLEASE NOTE: Meridia's EZ-Vote Facilitator Kit and software sold separately. See #ARMPVK
CloudVOTE is an annual subscription priced at $720. The first year of CloudVOTE is free with the purchase of 30+ remotes (See #ARMEVT, #ARMEVT, #ARMEVR)
Smartphone Voting App
CloudVOTE allows participants to use phones, tablets and computers to respond to questions with or without dedicated Audience Response keypads. EZ-VOTE Connect fully integrates with CloudVOTE, syncing your content to the desktop for offline use, allowing keypad and mobile audiences to respond to content simultaneously, send free-form messages, and push content to mobile devices. Regardless of the operating system, or type of mobile browser, audience can participate in voting, or live texting and presenter can push content directly to the attendees' devices. The benefits of CloudVOTE are:
- Reducing the time needed to prepare for a vote
- Eliminating additional cost of downloading a dedicated smartphone voting app
- Create your presentations in PowerPoint (PPTX)
- Ability to sync to a desktop app (for offline presentations)
- Connection to RF wireless clickers (via the desktop app)
Challenges of Smartphone Audience Response
People use smartphones and tablets in meetings to catch up on their emails, and even watch video, which takes away from the main reason of the session. Having a dedicated audience response clicker eliminates these distractions. However, often it is more convenient to use a device your audience already has on them and is familiar with. To minimize the impact of the distraction, the presenter can avoid the download and installation of a dedicated app and instead, log into the polling session directly via the browser.
Provide consistency and use the familiar PowerPoint environment to create your educational content and rest assured that it is going to look the same across the devices.
Smartphone Web Voting
Pure web-based smartphone voting apps are compatible with all of the existing mobile operating systems. At the same time, they allow advanced features like real-time broadcast/push of the presentation graphics during an interactive polling session. From the audience's perspective, the smartphone web-based voting app acts just as fast and reliably as their Android and iOS counterparts, but doesn't require a separate download.
For the presenter, the time savings and convenience gains are big, too. Participants can simply go to their browser of choice and log into the session. They can vote when polling is opened, or they can text at any time – without the need to wait for a question to be displayed.
Presentation content is pushed to their devices automatically, but the presenter can also show it on the big screen, or share it with the remote audience via WebEx, GoToMeeting, UberConference, or JoinMe…
How is CloudVOTE Different?
- Content Distribution and Account Control
- Offline or Online Real-Time Feedback
- Recognize Questions In PowerPoint
- Customizable Workflow & User Interface
- Participant Registration & Tracking
- Centralized, Aggregate Reporting
- Upload and centrally store your content
- Measure participation and assess knowledge
- Document attendance and performance
- Delegate & manage access to content
- Push & share slides to any device
- Instant, live mobile polling & texting
- Private & Encrypted
- Single-Tenant Environment Available
- DoD, ISO, FIPS Compliant