Me First game show lockout buzzers make teaching and learning fun for everyone involved! Your students or trainees will have a blast competing to earn points by answering questions, while you enjoy the thrill of hosting. These innovative Me First wireless buzzers turn everyday teaching sessions into unforgettable game shows. Use these dynamite audience participation buzzers to captivate your classroom and get everyone involved in the day’s lesson, all while teaching them more effectively.
With Me First!® Personal Answer Dome (P.A.D.) at every seat, participants can compete to answer your questions and win points. The facilitator remote lets you choose whether to block out players who have already buzzed in or reset the system so that everyone can answer.
NOTE: VERSION 3 OF THE GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER VERSIONS.
ME FIRST! BUZZER SET INCLUDES
- 12 player P.A.D.s
- Facilitator control unit
- 1 USB Port on the Facilitator Pad Unit
- See who buzzed in first within .001 seconds
- Choose to block out previous responders or invite everyone to ring in with their Me First game show lockout buzzers
- RIGHT or WRONG buzzer sounds on the facilitator unit
- Pairing memory allows facilitator control units (placed at least 10 feet apart) to play games concurrently
- Indicate if participants answered correctly. Lights flash on the player's P.A.D.s when you press “right” or “wrong” on the facilitator remote
- Press and hold RIGHT to see which player has the most correct answers
- Press and hold WRONG to see which player has the most incorrect answers
- USB allows integration with game show software
- Snap-in battery door
- 2.4 GHz wireless frequency
- Weight: less than 4 pounds
- RF range: 80 feet
Click here for the Me First wireless buzzers simple operating instructions.
HOW TO PLAY
Facilitating Me First! Games is easy and stress-free.
- ASK the audience your question.
- PARTICIPANTS BUZZ IN with their responses by pushing on the dome of their P.A.D.
- QUICKLY SEE RESULTS: When someone buzzes in, the Facilitator Unit lights up GREEN. The student to buzz in first will see their P.A.D. turn GREEN, signaling that it's their turn to answer the question. All other participants’ P.A.D.s will light up RED until the facilitator presses the CONTINUE or RESET button.
- INDICATE RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER: If a player answers incorrectly, the facilitator can press the red “WRONG” button, to create a buzzing sound; If the Me First player provides a correct answer when playing, the facilitator can press the green “RIGHT” button to make a DING-DING sound. The correct player's P.A.D. will also flash to indicate that they answered correctly. The wireless game show lockout buzzers track this data for the entirety of the game.
- CHOOSE CONTINUE OR RESET: By pressing CONTINUE, the facilitator will “lock out” the P.A.D.(s) that have already been green, and turn them RED. All other P.A.D.s will light up YELLOW, signifying that those remaining players may again attempt to buzz-in. Me First! hosts can keep pressing CONTINUE after subsequent questions until all players have had a chance to answer.
Click here for complete easy to use operating instructions
USE ME FIRST GAME BUZZERS FOR GROUPS OF ALL SIZES
- Add additional Player P.A.D.s (sold separately) to expand the game to as many as 36 participants.
- Add a second Facilitator Remote (sold separately) to run two games simultaneously, with each unit connected to multiple player P.A.D.s.
- Accommodate smaller groups with the Me First small 4-player Buzzer Set.
- Buy in bulk to save on your purchase.
SEE HOW ME FIRST GAME BUZZERS WORK
See demo of RIGHT and WRONG buzzer feature on the facilitator remote!
- Compare Who’s First & Me First Game Show Buzzers
- First-Hand Experience using Me First with Middle School Students
- Facilitating TV-Style Game Shows(like JEOPARDY!)
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
The Me First Game Show Lockout Buzzer System is a cutting-edge way to gamify learning. Like every product sold by Trainers Warehouse, the set is fully backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Besides providing a fun and engaging experience for everyone involved, this set is an extremely effective teaching aid that empowers participants to absorb information more effectively than traditional teaching methods allow.