We're confident that this buzzer system will be the key to unlocking your group's energy, generating excitement and adding “game show spirit” to your question and answer activities. PLEASE NOTE: THIS VERSION OF ME FIRST IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCT.
Involve EVERY player with this dynamite audience participation tool.
Give everyone a chance to answer your toughest questions with a Me First Personal Answer Dome (P.A.D.) at every seat. Participants will compete to answer your questions and win points. The facilitator remote lets you choose whether to block out players who have already buzzed in or reset the system so that everyone can answer.
These wireless light-up P.A.D.s will bring light, laughter and learning to any workshop!
This 5-piece starter kit includes:
- 4 player P.A.D.s (batteries included), 3" diam.
- Facilitator control unit (batteries included)
- Total weight: less than 4 pounds.
- RF range is 80 feet.
Easy to Play!
- Ask your question.
- Students “buzz in” with their answers by pressing on the dome of their P.A.D.
- As soon as someone buzzes in, the Facilitator Unit will light up GREEN. The participant to buzz in first will see their P.A.D. turn GREEN, signaling that he or she has the “go-ahead” to answer the question; all other participant P.A.D.s will light up RED until the CONTINUE or RESET button is pressed.
- OPTIONAL: Indicate Right or Wrong Answer: If a player's answer is wrong, the Facilitator can press the red “WRONG” button, to sound a BZZZ; If answer is correct: the Facilitator can press the green “RIGHT” button, for a BING-BING sound. That player's P.A.D. will also flash to indicate they answered correctly. Be aware, the Me First Buzzer System will track this data for the duration of the game.
- CHOOSE CONTINUE OR RESET: By pressing CONTINUE, the Facilitator will “lock out” the P.A.D.(s) that had been green, and turn it RED. All other P.A.D.s will light up YELLOW, signifying that those remaining players may again attempt to buzz-in. Facilitators can keep pressing CONTINUE after subsequent questions until all players have had a chance to answer.
At any time, facilitators can press RESET to turn all Participant P.A.D.s back to YELLOW and enable everyone to buzz-in.
What's New in V3
In addition to v2 features like seeing who rang in first within .001 seconds, having an 80-foot range, and being able to choose whether to block out previous responders or invite everyone to ring in, RIGHT or WRONG buzzer sounds on the Facilitator remote and 2.4 ghz wireless frequency, Version 3 has these new features:
- Pairing Memory that enables multiple Facilitator Control Units (placed at least 10 feet apart) to play games concurrently.
- Track which buzzer had the most right (or wrong) answers
- Indicate if participant answered correctly. Lights flash on player's P.A.D. when you press “right” or “wrong” on the facilitator remote
- Press and hold RIGHT to see who has the most correct answers
- Press and hold WRONG to see who has the most incorrect answers
- USB port enables integration with game show software
- New Snap in battery door
Click here for complete easy to use operating instructions...
Incredibly Flexible Options
- Expand the system up to 36 users! Additional P.A.D.s #GAMFBP sold individually.
- If you want to have two games going at once, an extra Facilitator unit will come in handy! This will allow you to run two games simultaneously, with each Facilitator unit connected to multiple player P.A.D.s. # GAMFBF
- Or order a Large Group 12-user set #GAMFBB.
- Make sure you always have extra batteries on hand #BAT3A Extra (sold in sets of 4 batteries, AAA).
- Quantity discounts available.
- Compare Who’s First & Me First Game Show Buzzers
- First-Hand Experience using Me First with Middle School Students
- Facilitating TV-Style Game Shows
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased. We ordered and used these for the first time in our children’s church. At the end of our service we generally have a time where I ask questions and get a chance to see how much they actually listened to. I’ve done it in a variety of ways but when I seen the buzzers I thought that may be something that excites the kids and could maybe keep them more engaged for the next service. I was right on the first part as they were very excited about them. Loved doing our Q&A time that way. The buzzers are super easy to use. Instructions are easy and straightforward. And the worked exactly as I had seen on the video. Really couldn’t be any happier with them. And trainers has terrific customer service. Emails letting me know when the order was entered, shipped and tracking info. And a message that if there was anything at all wrong to let them know and they’d take them back or make it right. I’m pretty sure we’ll be buying again from them, possibly adding some more buzzers.