EZ-VOTE 5 is a compact and budget-friendly system, featuring 5 voting buttons, a 1/2 inch display, and key fob design. EZ-VOTE 5 is lightweight, ultra-portable, and works with all basic question types. Ideal for trainers, educators, and speakers.
EZ-VOTE Audience Response System is easy to use and fully supported for the life of the clickers. Each system comes with the EZ-VOTE Connect platform, which is perfect for PowerPoint, Prezi, and video training, but also for mobile and hybrid presentations. Meridia's EZ-Vote 5 Keypad provides users with a visual vote display and vote confirmation. Keypads communicate via radio frequency (RF) technology, using a dedicated channel, and do not require Internet connectivity.
- 1/2" 12-segment LCD display,
- 5-digit input
- Indicators: signal strength, send & receive status, battery level
- Compact case: rugged ABS plastic shell
- Two (2) Parallel-Operated Coin Cell Batteries
- 6-12 Month Battery Life
- 3-Year Warranty
- Capacity of up to 500 keypads per receiver
- Range: 200 ft (400 x 400 Area)
- Weight: 1 oz with batteries installed
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 3.2" x 1.6" x 0.4"
Meridia's EZ-VOTE 5 keypads are used with Meridia's EZ-VOTE Facilitator kit to make a complete Trainee Response System. Trainee Response Systems are educational tools that allow trainers and educators to gather feedback from their participants in real time, using a combination of voting keypads and interactive software. Question content can be authored in PowerPoint, giving educators complete control of their lessons. Learners respond to interactive questions with response devices (often referred to as “classroom clickers.”) The group's responses are instantly collected by the trainee response system and displayed in a graphical form for discussion. Additionally, participant data is stored in the voting software and available for detailed analysis and reporting in multiple formats (Word, Excel, HTML, CSV) after each session.
- 1 EZ-VOTE 5 Keypad
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty. Keypad fully replaced if not functioning due to a manufacturing defect
- free lifetime support and training from Meridia's U.S. headquarters.
See Technical Specifications
Return Policy: Full refund if returned in new condition within 2 weeks.
[PLEASE NOTE: Meridia's EZ-Vote Facilitator Kit and software sold separately. See #ARMPVK]
[Express delivery for this item is not available.]