Energize a Webinar, Remote Learning Session, or Online Meeting with UNZiP-it! Remote. Even if you aren't face to face, make it fun to pick a question and get conversations rolling. Read the poem and pick a question:
Feeling shy about speaking out?
Or, not sure what to talk about?
It's easy now to start the flow,
And have discussions bloom and grow.
Click the button below to pick a topic,
Big and broad, or microscopic,
A prompt that doesn't dig too deep,
Or one that makes you take a leap.
Go ahead, just press to pick it,
Read the prompt and then UNZiP-it!
PROMPTS: The Getting Acquainted Set contains the following UnZip-it! Remote files
- The Common Ground prompts help players discover shared experiences and interests. As you try to generate conversation to build new friendships and relationships, a key challenge is finding “common ground.” This ball offers a fun way to uncover these commonalities.
- The Session Openers prompts are a great way to set the groundwork for deeper conversations. It was developed to help groups scratch below the surface and explore motivations, goals, and what makes you tick.
- The What Makes You YOU prompts help build rapport, camaraderie, and understanding. Sharing information builds relationships and fosters trust.
- The Shaped by Our Past prompts bring to light each person's personal history. After all, we are who we are today because of our lifetime of experiences. Encourage your group to share details of their past -- school, friends, family, hobbies, challenges, and more!
- The Getting to Know You prompts asks probing questions that get to your phobias, wishes, and favorite moments. For individuals who know each other pretty well already, it's an excellent way to dig a little deeper and learn something more!
- The Favorites prompts are specially selected to help your groups explore one another`s favorite people, places, things, experiences, preferences, and more. Talking about favorites is a delightful way to get conversations going and build relationships. What we like says a lot about us.
PRESENTATION FORMAT: The PowerPoint file is saved as a “pptm” file, containing a Macro. Once you enable the content, the UNZiP-it! Button will select a random discussion prompt.
This is a downloadable product. After you've placed your order, you will be given a link where you can download the file or you can log into your account and download the file.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wish I would have just purchased the cards. I would have liked to embed a slide into my own presentation. I don’t need 90+ slides that I can just look at and not be able to use elsewhere Sorry the product did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to give you a refund or send a different product. Please know that we guarantee satisfaction.