Play Basketball to Reinforce Learning
When you play Learning Basketball as a team activity, every participant can enjoy it! Simply prepare some 1-point, 2-point, and 3-point questions. It's fun, effective, and easy to facilitate. Divide the group into teams and invite the first team to pick a question. If they get it right, award them the appropriate points, then have them select a team-member to shoot the free throw for bonus points. If they get it wrong, give the "defense" a chance at the question.
This mini basketball hoop from SKLZ is ideal for indoor play. Simply hang it over any door, and you've got an instant office playground.
- Pro-grade, spring-action break-away rim for slammin'.
- 2 Door brackets
- Heavy-duty 8-loop 3-ply nylon net
- Foam padded side on door mounts
- 5" diameter Pro Mini Hoop Basketball
- 9" diameter spring-action "break-away" steel rim
- 18" x 12" clear polycarbonate shatter-proof backboard
- Easy assembly and mounting over-the-door or wall. (Wall-Mounting hardware not included.)
- Material: Metal Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 4.0 Lb.
Check out this FREE Basketball Reinforcement Exercise!