Companion product for Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment Facilitator Set (#RBWEIF)
Includes 1 EiSA Participant Workbook. Order one workbook for each individual.
Emotional Intelligence Activities and Exercises should start with an Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment. After all, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is more than controlling your reactions to emotionally-charged situations. Emotional intelligence involves recognizing your emotional triggers and knowing when and how to use them in a way that enables you to not only deal with these stressors objectively, but to also develop strong connections with your co-workers.
EiSA Participant Workbook Table of Contents:
- Introduction and Overview
- What is Emotional Intelligence and Why is it Important at Work?
- The Five Factors of Emotional Intelligence
- Decision Making
- Understanding Your Results
- Developing Your Emotional and Social Skills
- Development Exercises for each of the 5 EI Scales
- Development Strategies for each of the 5 EI Scales