Energize the learning environment with colorful neon name tents. Invite participants to share their personality, not just their name!
Save time and money with reusable name tents--Neon Resuable Name Tents.
Dry-Erase Tent Card Sets are so popular, we've created one for our NEON-colored tent cards, too! Tents are perfect for individual names, table signage or work stations.
Black dry-erase markers (included) look great on the vibrant, fluorescent name tents.
Additional benefits include:
- Save time
- Re-use tents
- Write on nicknames
- See names from the front and back of the room
- Easy stacking and storage
- 20 Reusable NEON-colored Name Tents (4" H x 11" L x 3"D ), 4 each of 5 different colors
- 10 Mini-erasers (2.5" x 1.25" x .65")
- 10 Dry-Erase Black Markers
- 1 see-through vinyl tote* to carry it all! (12" H x 12" W x 6" D)
These high-quality, two-sided 4" H x 11" L x 3"D molded plastic "whiteboard" tents let you see names from the front or the back of the room. Molded construction makes stacking and storage easier than ever. Use them again and again with any dry-erase markers. They clean up instantly and completely!
*The Tote bag is printed on the front with this text:
"This bag is not a toy. Putting it over your head could cause suffocation, which would really ruin your day. Better to put all your great stuff in it so that people look at you with envy as you walk by, wondering both where you got all your things and where you got your awesome see-through bag, to which you can reply, "You can get one, too, at Trainers Warehouse or Office Oxygen, and they're a 'baahgin.' That's New England-speak for 'bargain'." And by the way, it's true that objects in the side view mirror are closer than they appear, but the wonderful items in your beautiful, clear bag really are just as they appear!"
** TIPS **
Reusable Name Tents don't just save you from printing and folding paper cards, they allow users to write in nick names, answer questions, or even share a favorite quote. They're great for:
- Executive session name plates – save meeting participants the embarrassment of forgetting a name. Encourage them to write their nickname on the name tent.
- Icebreaker activities – Instead of just a name or nickname, ask meeting or training participants to draw an icon that represents something important to them. Or, have them share a favorite quote. Even ask them to write down a goal for the day.
- Table signage – No time print out signage? Write something out on a write-on / wipe-off table sign.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am using this for new hire orientations and various trainings.
So glad we decided to get the colored name plates versus the white option - they add a fun element to trainings and meetings!
I've been using these for a couple of months. I really like them, and participants prefer them to using disposable cards. The set is definitely the way to go with the tents, markers, erasers and carrying bag. I purchased these because I thought they would be useful for breaking the class into different groups (all the yellows get together, all the pinks, etc.). The one and only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that black marker on the blue and green tents difficult is difficult to read from a distance. I'll order more; however, I probably will choose the white set.
Tents are wonderful
Very affordable....comes in a bag with expo pens and erasers.......