See who's learning what… and who's not getting it!
Encourage participation with Quick Response Briteboards. The 30 Briteboards are a huge hit with students and educators, as every individual gets to write an answer, cast a vote, ask questions, and offer opinions.
Set includes 6 each of 5 different hot fluorescent boards... PLUS a lightweight, convenient Hanging Rack for your boards AND 30 personal mini-erasers!
These super-sturdy dry-erase, TWO-sided Briteboards are great for:
- Casting votes
- Conducting icebreaker activities
- Answering questions
- Rating or ranking items
- Sharing game answers
View Video demos!
- Easy to hold
- Large writing area: 6" x 7.75"
- 2-sided dry-erase surface
- Hole in handle for convenient storage
- Super sturdy and durable
- Cleans up easily
This combo package comes with 30 Briteboards (6 each of all 5 colors) and a customized Hanging Rack -- a neat way to keep your classroom organized and your Briteboards safe and close at hand. Each handsome painted steel rack holds 30 Briteboards (#WBOC) or 30 Quick Response Whiteboards (#WBOA). The rack measures 12" high, 16" wide, 7.5" deep without whiteboards. Each felted mini-eraser is 2.5" x 1.25" x .65", and works great with dry-erase markers.
NOTE: The Hanging Rack (#WBON), the Briteboards (#WBOC) and the Mini-erasers (#WBER) can also be purchased individually.
** TIPS **
By calling on the first person to answer, everyone else in the room stops thinking on their own. The beauty of Answer Boards is that they allow every person to think and write an answer. Consider these tips to maximize use of your Quick Answer Boards:
- Give people ample time to think of answers, and write them down.
- Consider “Stand-pair-share” to get people moving and engaged in a meeting or learning event.
- Use Whiteboards for ice-breakers and energizers. Ask each person to jot down a goal, concern, or favorite quote. Or, for instance, ask people to write where they're from, then find the person who lives closest/farthest from them.
- Live and remote learners can all use Answer Boards
- Whiteboards are also fun for voting or entertaining kids on long car rides.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought them for diabetes camp games.
I use this product to help with students engagement with any response. I have used white boards but the kids are not as eager to use the white boards. My kids were really excited when I pulled these out for them to use. It gave them more of a purpose in the classroom because they knew if they have not completed their group task that they would not be able to use the boards.
It has been just over 90 days since I made this purchase. Of the 30 Briteboards that I purchased, 6 of them have become unglued at the handle. I have only used them about 4 times and I am very disappointed with the quality. While I would recommend the "concept" of having these participation tools, I am hard-pressed to recommend them to other presenters or educators.
This product really gets the participants attention. I teach adults that range in ages from 18 - 68. It is easy to write on either side and is great for True/False questions. Very bright and sturdy.