Add-on Me First Player P.A.D.s (Personal Answer Domes) work with the Me First v.3 wireless buzzer systems #GAMFBB, or #GAMFB4.
These are sold individually -- order just the number you need. Facilitator remote is needed for this product to work!
Sets up to a maximum of 36 players can be created by purchasing these Add-on Player P.A.D.s PLUS a Facilitator unit. (#GAMFBF).
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PLAYER P.A.D.s ARE DESIGNED TO WORK ONLY WITH ME FIRST v.3 (#GAMFBB, GAMFB4, GAMFBF). THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH OLDER VERSIONS OF THE ME FIRST BUZZER SYSTEM. These additional player P.A.D.s cannot be used as stand-alone units. They require a Me First Facilitator Control Unit in order to function.
Me First Version 3
Me First Wireless Game Buzzers allow faclitators to:
- See who rang in first within .001 seconds
- Choose whether to block out previous responders or invite everyone to ring in
- Pairing Memory enables multiple Facilitator Control Units (placed at least 10 feet apart) to play games concurrent
- Track which buzzer had the most right (or wrong) answers
- Indicate if participant answered correctly. Lights flash on player's P.A.D. when you press “right” or “wrong” on the facilitator remote
- Press and hold RIGHT to see who has the most correct answers
- Press and hold WRONG to see who has the most incorrect answers
- USB port enables integration with game show software
- Easy Snap in battery door
- 80-foot wireless range [NOTE: The working range of each pad is guaranteed for 50' but it can be as much as 80]
- 2.4Ghz technology
- Each P.A.D. uses 3 AAA batteries (included).
- PADs power off after 45 minutes of non-use, or when facilitator powers off via remote.
View video of V2 Me First demo! (V3 coming soon)
See demo of RIGHT and WRONG buzzer feature on the facilitator remote!
- Compare Who’s First & Me First Game Show Buzzers
- First-Hand Experience using Me First with Middle School Students
- Facilitating TV-Style Game Shows