Brain science tell us that people learn more when the write things down. Rather than just sitting and listening, students also learn more when teachers and facilitators slow down and let everyone think of an answer... not just the eager beavers who are first to raise their hand or shout out an answer. Personal whiteboards, a.k.a. Answer Boards, Quick Response Boards, or Briteboards, make it easy for teachers and trainers to get 100% learner participation.
Neon Briteboards are a huge hit with students and educators, as every individual gets to write an answer, cast a vote, ask questions, and offer opinions.
- Easy to hold handles
- Large writing area: 6" x 7.75"
- 2-sided dry-erase, wipe-on/wipe-off surface
- Super sturdy and durable
- Clean up easily
- Set includes 6 each of 5 different hot fluorescent boards AND 30 personal mini-erasers!
TONS OF USES
- Casting votes
- Conducting icebreaker activities
- Answering questions
- Rating or ranking items
- Sharing game answers
- PLUS: the 5 colors lend themselves very well to team building activities!
VIEW VIDEO DEMO
This combo package comes with 30 Briteboards (6 each of all 5 colors) Each felted mini-eraser is 2.5" x 1.25" x .65", and works great with dry-erase markers.
** TIPS **
By calling on the first person to answer, everyone else in the room stops thinking on their own. The beauty of Answer Boards is that they allow every person to think and write an answer. Consider these tips to maximize use of your Quick Answer Boards:
- Give people ample time to think of answers, and write them down.
- Consider “Stand-pair-share” to get people moving and engaged in a meeting or learning event.
- Use Whiteboards for ice-breakers and energizers. Ask each person to jot down a goal, concern, or favorite quote. Or, for instance, ask people to write where they're from, then find the person who lives closest/farthest from them.
- Live and remote learners can all use Answer Boards
- Whiteboards are also fun for voting or entertaining kids on long car rides.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought them for diabetes camp games.
I use this product to help with students engagement with any response. I have used white boards but the kids are not as eager to use the white boards. My kids were really excited when I pulled these out for them to use. It gave them more of a purpose in the classroom because they knew if they have not completed their group task that they would not be able to use the boards.
It has been just over 90 days since I made this purchase. Of the 30 Briteboards that I purchased, 6 of them have become unglued at the handle. I have only used them about 4 times and I am very disappointed with the quality. While I would recommend the "concept" of having these participation tools, I am hard-pressed to recommend them to other presenters or educators.
This product really gets the participants attention. I teach adults that range in ages from 18 - 68. It is easy to write on either side and is great for True/False questions. Very bright and sturdy.