What are your Favorites? And Why?
What we like says a lot about us. The Favorites Thumball provides 32 discussion prompts, specially selected to help your groups explore one another`s favorite people, places, things, experiences, preferences, and more. Talking about favorites is a delightful way to get conversations going and build relationships.
Favorites Thumball Prompts
- Favorite far-away place
- Favorite place to live
- Favorite comfort food
- Favorite way to volunteer
- Favorite stuff to read
- Favorite job
- Favorite sport to watch
- Favorite time of day
- Favorite movie or TV show
- Favorite type of cuisine
- Favorite website to visit
- Toss again
- Favorite famous person you'd like to dine with
- Favorite piece of clothing you own / owned
- Favorite beverage to guzzle
- Favorite art form (music, dance, art, theater, film)
- Favorite small thing that makes your day better
- Favorite way to pamper yourself
- Favorite thing to spend money on
- Favorite thing about getting older
- Favorite compliment to receive
- Favorite bit of advice you've ever received
- Favorite fad or trend you hope comes back
- Favorite day of the week
- Favorite way to spend a Sunday morning
- Favorite way to feel healthy
- Favorite childhood memory
- Favorite mode of transportation
- Favorite subject in school
- Favorite way to waste time
- Favorite way to use a long weekend
- Favorite “old fashioned” way of doing things
©Trainers Warehouse – Trainers Warehouse holds the copyright for this set of questions. Reproductions cannot be made without express approval.
This Favorites Thumball is part of Trainers Warehouse's exclusive Silver Series Thumballs.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great Ice Breaker!!
We used this as an ice breaker in our team meeting this month. The agents wanted to keep playing it.
Promotes great discussion and good for role plays.