Extends to 6 feet tall!
At last, a graceful, versatile, and lightweight sign holder at an affordable price! The 6 ft. Floor Stand for 8.5" x 11" & 11" x 17" signs is easy to set up, easy to move, easy to swap in new signs at a moment's notice by simply printing them out on standard sized paper.
Weighing in at only a little over 2 pounds, this surprisingly stable floor stand doubles as a 5 ft. or a 6 ft. stand, measuring a maximum of 70" from floor to the top of the pole, and includes two plastic Docu-Sleeves (document holders) to accommodate both 8.5" x 11" and 11" x 17" signs. It collapses to 11.5" by means of an elasticized cord inside 5 individual poles -- just like collapsible tent poles! Plus, you'll get an independent 1ft. length that may be inserted to create a 6 ft. stand for better visibility in a crowded place.
Each base is 8" diam, weighs 1.3 lbs.
Recommended for indoor use.
** TIPS **
The floor stands are super convenient because they fold up like tent poles. Also, keep in mind these quick tips:
- If you need to move the sign stand, you'll have to move the base. If it you grab the pole, it will separate from the base. This isn't that big a deal, but is a useful reminder.
- While it's pretty easy these days to print out a sign, you can always put a clean sheet of paper in the DocU-Sleeve and write on the top with a dry-erase marker.
- Using the sign's dry-erase feature…
- folks can easily write messages to one another and then erase them once read.
- Velcro a marker and/or eraser to the sign for easy messaging.