The Connection Toolkit is a comprehensive Product Bundle for Team Building, Communication, and Creative Connections. The toolkit includes: We! Connect Cards™, We! Engage Cards™, and a copy of Pocket Guide to Facilitating Human Connections, our newest book Ask Powerful Questions and a free-for-life subscription to playmeo.com (typically at $97/year).
THE CONNECTION TOOLKIT
- Provides a faster, more fun way to “break the ice” with new teams
- Offers a suite of activities to cross-pollinate different departments across your company
- Arms employees and management with a set of questions to break down communication barriers and management hierarchies
- Gives employees permission to have fun and be excited about work
WE CONNECT CARD DECK
A deck of 60 cards that spark conversation, and build trust and connection.
- 20 green cards ask questions that are fun and light
- 20 blue cards ask questions that are a bit deeper
- 20 purple cards ask questions that encourage self-reflection
- Have every person select a question card.
- Ask players to find a partner and discuss the questions on each of their cards.
- When the discussions are over, ask them to swap cards and hold the new cards up over their heads.
- Players can look for a new partner, who is also raising their card.
- And so on...
WE ENGAGE CARD DECK
A deck of 50 hexagonal cards, each with an inspiring, thought-provoking quote on one side and a powerful photo on the other, with activities designed to increase group engagement. They're great for: Brainstorming, Goal setting, Productivity, Meetings, Trainings, Getting out of your seat, Sparking conversation, Effective communication.
- Pick a quote you click with, when you come in. Turn to someone near you and share the quote -- what made it click for you?
- Spread the image cards on the floor or table and have participants choose one before they enter the training room. When assembled, they can introduce themselves along with a reason they chose the image they did.
ASK POWERFUL QUESTIONS BOOK
A bestselling book that explains how the questions we traditionally ask are often meaningless when it comes to establishing a connection. By introducing a set of practice tools for understanding others by changing the way we ask questions, the book shows how to transform “How are you?—I’m fine, thanks” into conversations that change not only how you lead but who you are as a person.
POCKET GUIDE TO FACILITATING HUMAN CONNECTIONS
A 140 page, pocket-sized handbook that unpacks the psychology of communication, collaboration, and trust. Provides 20+ real-world applications that can be used to create workshops, trainings, team-building exercises, or any event that relies on audience engagement.