1000s of conversation starters for online meetings, webinars, presentations, team meetings and more, Trainers EXCHANGE let's you play and chat online.
- Pick from over 30 themes -- Getting To Know You, Team Building, Diversity, Ethics, Session Openers, Closers, Personal Growth... (see full list below)
- Choose conversation prompts, famous quotations, meeting closers, jokes, energizers and tons more!
- Select all the prompts from a theme or only a handful
- Search by keyword or category
- Shuffle up to 6 themes
- Favorite your most-liked themes
- See which themes are most popular
Whether you are face-to-face or connecting virtually, meaningful conversations are critical to building strong relationships and developing trust. Conversation Prompts, Quotes, Energizers, and all the content you’ll find in the Exchange are designed to help groups get relaxed or energized, so they can open up and have meaningful conversations.
How the Trainers Exchange Shuffle Works
Each theme has 30+ prompts. Subject matter experts helped develop all topic-specific prompts to ensure their suitability for team development.
- Select your favorite themes or choose specific prompts within a theme. You can select content from up to 6 themes.
- Once you’ve chosen the themes and your preferred prompts, Click “LET’S PLAY.” This will bring you to your game page.
- Players can pick a specific theme or choose “SURPRISE ME.” Either way, they will immediately find a randomly generated prompts drawn from your selected themes.
- From the prompt, you will always have the option to pick another prompt from the same theme (NEW PROMPT), choose NEW THEME, or select SURPRISE ME to get a random prompt from your pre-selected shuffle.
Watch a Brief Overview
|Shaped by Our Past||Discuss past experiences. Understand what makes your group tick|
|Getting to Know You||Probing questions about phobias, wishes and favorite moments|
|Session Openers||Questions about goals, motivations, and aspirations|
|Favorites||Share all your favorites – pastimes, places, preferences and more|
|What Makes You YOU?||Discover fascinating facts about one another|
|Common Ground||Identify experiences and interests that you share with others|
|Which are You and Why?||Discuss where you fall on a variety of fun spectrums|
|If You Were a…||Describe yourself using an analogy|
|Building Bridges||Dive into the dynamics of building trust|
|Diversity||Understand bias & explore issue of inclusion|
|Team Dynamics||See what enhances or undermines team success|
|Get Happy at Work||Emphasize the positive (goals, achievements…)|
|Be a Leader||Identify leadership strengths and opportunities|
|Stress Management||Discover causes of stress and ways to manage it|
|Workplace Ethics||Learn what inhibits people from doing what’s right|
|Customer Service||Share best methods for responding to customer complaints.|
|Sales||Discuss best ways to handle objections and close sales|
|Safety Toolbox Talks||Explore topics of workplace safety|
|Onward & Upward||Focus on resilience and change|
|Coaching||GROW by discussing Goals, Reality, Options and Ways Forward|
|Meeting Zest||Improve camaraderie and meeting effectiveness|
|Energy Break||Keep the blood flowing during long meetings|
|Team debriefs||Debrief a learning day or team activity|
|Memory Keepers||Hone in on key learning points|
|Next Steps||Articulate important take-aways and follow-up|
|Cheers 'n Chats||Recognize accomplishments and feel good|
|Attitude & Motivation||Famous quotations to inspire and motivate|
|Growth & Learning||Thoughtful quotes to promote growth and development|
|Leadership and Teams||Words of wisdom for leaders and team performance|
|Shake it Up||Mind & body challenges to relax, energize and refresh|
|Communication||Home in on communication DOs and DON’Ts.|