At last, a graceful, versatile, and lightweight sign holder at an affordable price! The 5 ft. Floor Stand for 8.5" x 11" signs is easy to set up, easy to move, easy to swap in new signs at a moment's notice by simply printing them out on standard sized paper.
Weighing in at only a little over 2 pounds, both the 4 ft. and 5 ft. stands are surprisingly stable and collapse to 11.5" by means of an elasticized cord inside individual poles -- just like collapsible tent poles! Each includes an 8.5" x 11" plastic DocU-Sleeve (document holder) in which to insert your paper sign. The 4 ft. stand (#CAFLN4) measures 47" from floor to top of pole; the 5 ft. stand measures 58" from floor to top of pole.
Also available: 6 ft. stand (#CAFLT) is even more versatile.
Each base is 8" diam, weighs 1.3 lbs.
Recommended for indoor use.
** TIPS **
The floor stands are super convenient because they fold up like tent poles. Also, keep in mind these quick tips:
- If you need to move the sign stand, you'll have to move the base. If it you grab the pole, it will separate from the base. This isn't that big a deal, but is a useful reminder.
- While it's pretty easy these days to print out a sign, you can always put a clean sheet of paper in the DocU-Sleeve and write on the top with a dry-erase marker.
- Using the sign's dry-erase feature…
- folks can easily write messages to one another and then erase them once read.
- Velcro a marker and/or eraser to the sign for easy messaging.