Look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies beneath it. Thumball is a soft, 6" stuffed ball pre-printed with 32 prompts and LOADS of interesting applications for meetings, training, and employee relations.
With the Stress Management Thumball, explore the causes of stress and various ways to manage its impact. Teams can discuss what affects their stress level, how they can help each other out, how they can better manage their own approach to stress, and more.
STRESS MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION STARTER THUMBALL
The prompts on the Stress Management Thumball will help you explore and discuss the following:
- Causes of stress: tasks, chores, times of year, and situation that bring angst
- Controlling stress: ways to minimize stress and focus on priorities
- Sources of calm: hobbies, activities, quiet places that bring relaxation
- Wellness practices: Sleep, exercise and diet that nourish you
- Dealing with stress: what do you do (can you do) when you get stressed
- Electronics: impact of technology and email on stress levels
©Trainers Warehouse – Trainers Warehouse holds the copyright for this set of questions. Reproductions cannot be made without express approval.
** TIPS & Facilitation Suggestions **
This Thumball contains both prompts that address causes of stress and others that promote discussion and reflection on responses to stress. This is really meant to be a tool to build awareness and enable conversations about stress.
If you want to kick it up a notch, try these creative twists:
- Ask first recipient to select an answer panel to which all players must respond or contribute.
- Have players recall the responses of others.
- Use each answer as a prompt to discuss broader aspects of stress-management including time management techniques, diet, exercise, sleep, ways to say "no", etc.
- All about Silver Series Thumballs
- Tips & Suggestion on Facilitating Thumball Experiences
- How Deep to Discuss
- 7 Tips to formulate great questions
- More tools for great conversations
- Discover Your Thumball Style
- How Deep to Discuss Infographic
- Ground Rules Signs
- Tips for facilitating difficult situations