UNZIP-it!™ and start talking about topics that matter!
Start Emotional Intelligence Training and Emotional Intelligence Activities with the Emotional Intelligence UNZIP-it!™ Set that puts almost 150 content-rich discussion prompts at your fingertips.
Emotional Intelligence is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goal(s).
We've specifically chosen this set card decks with more than 150 discussion topics to stimulate conversations around Emotional Intelligence. Choose a card that will help stir up simple conversation or develop deeper understanding about the world around you.
These five thematic decks- Building Bridges, Common Ground, Session Openers, Onward and Upward, and Getting to Know You - make it easy to talk about Emotional Intelligence in a fun and casual way. With this playful tool, you'll be able to:
- BUILD BRIDGES by asking the right questions and taking the time to listen -- The Building Bridges Deck provides 32 discussion prompts, engineered to build trust, foster respect and develop shared understanding about our shared interests, values, and sensitivities.
- Find COMMON GROUND with others in your group -- The Common Ground Deck prompts help players discover shared experiences and interests. As you try to generate conversation to build new friendships and relationships, a key challenge is finding "common ground." This ball offers a fun way to uncover these commonalities.
- Open your group up to more meaningful sharing with SESSION OPENERS -- The Session Openers Deck is a great way to set the groundwork for deeper conversations. It was developed to help groups scratch below the surface and explore motivations, goals, and what makes you tick.
- Move beyond the past and into the future using ONWARD AND UPWARD -- Each prompt on the Onward and Upward Deck focuses on resilience - moving beyond current challenges, toward future opportunities.
- GET TO KNOW friends, family or colleagues a little better -- The Getting to Know You Deck asks probing questions that get to your phobias, wishes, and favorite moments. For individuals who know each other pretty well already, it's an excellent way to dig a little deeper and learn something more!
Pockets: 8” x 6”
Cards: 3.5” x 2.5”