The Emotions Card Deck provides a path to emotional intelligence and personal growth.
Emotions are a fundamental part of our human experience, yet understanding and navigating them can sometimes be a challenge and this card deck for educators and facilitators is designed to enhance emotional literacy, develop essential skills for managing emotions, and facilitate meaningful discussions. Each card features a unique emotion or feeling ranging from joy to sadness, excitement to fear. The cards cover a wide range of emotions, empowering individuals to identify and understand their feelings and those of others which promotes self-awareness, effective communication skills, and empathy.
Each of the 57 double-sided cards also features a thought-provoking question related to the emotion depicted. These questions inspire group discussions and encourage sharing of experiences, perspectives, and strategies. Through sharing their emotional experiences, individuals realize that their feelings are not unique and have been experienced by others, fostering a sense of connection and support. The reverse side of each card adds an exciting twist to the learning experience and provides endless opportunities for play-based learning and interactive fun.
CARD DECK INCLUDES
57 double-sided emotion flashcards
4 single-sided color-coded Mood Meter cards
1 double-sided product description card that includes a QR code to Activity Guide with step-by-step instructions for 13 activities
1 single-sided card with list of emotions presented on flashcards
- The color of each card's outline corresponds to the 4-quadrant Mood Meter matrix, which sorts feeling based on intensity (one one axis) and pleasantness (on the other axis).
- Printed on premium quality card stock with a matt finish
- Flashcard size: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Durable and easy-to-store box 9" x 6"
- Cards are suitable for all ages from youth to adult
ONE DECK - OODLES OF ACTIVITIES
This deck is incredibly versatile and can be use for by a number of professionals developing EQ skills:
- Educators looking for activities to foster emotional literacy and a stronger classroom culture
- Guidance counselors seeking group or one-on-one activities
- Out-of-school professionals exploring ways to support social and emotional learning
- Facilitators & Adventure Practitioners seeking a tool for team development work with diverse groups across all ages