At last, a graceful, versatile, and lightweight sign holder at an affordable price! The 4 foot Floor Stand is easy to set up, easy to move, easy to swap in new signs at a moment's notice by simply printing them out on standard sized paper.
Weighing in at only a little over 2 pounds, both the 4 ft. and 5 ft. stands are surprisingly stable and collapse to 11.5" by means of an elasticized cord inside individual poles -- just like collapsible tent poles! Each includes an 8.5" x 11" plastic DocU-Sleeve (document holder) in which to insert your paper sign. The 4 ft. stand measures 47" from floor to top of pole; the 5 ft. stand (#CAFLN5) measures 58" from floor to top of pole.
Also available: 6 ft. stand (#CAFLT) is even more versatile.
Each base is 8" diam, weighs 1.3 lbs.
Recommended for indoor use.
** TIPS **
The floor stands are super convenient because they fold up like tent poles. Also, keep in mind these quick tips:
- If you need to move the sign stand, you'll have to move the base. If it you grab the pole, it will separate from the base. This isn't that big a deal, but is a useful reminder.
- While it's pretty easy these days to print out a sign, you can always put a clean sheet of paper in the DocU-Sleeve and write on the top with a dry-erase marker.
- Using the sign's dry-erase feature…
- folks can easily write messages to one another and then erase them once read.
- For easy messaging, attach a marker and/or eraser to the sign with VELCRO
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great display for showroom pricing!
We use this product for a health career showcase
If you need to create an easy sign for a small display in an economical way, this stand is perfect!
You all are great and reliable.
Can switch out signage quickly and height of sign is perfect for navigating table location in a crowded room.
Your customer service was excellent! I needed these items very quickly for an event, and I had them in 2 days.
works great for temporary signs and notices during construction or cleaning!
great, simple stand. no frills but gets the job done. not the most stable product, but when I checked in 700 people for a meeting last week none tipped over.
This signage has been useful for us since we've just built out some new rooms and people aren't familiar with room names/locations. Overall, they serve the purpose but they aren't very sturdy so I am unsure how long they will last if we use them regularly. I would recommend to others but with a disclaimer about their sturdiness.