8.5x11 DocU-Sleeves are perfect for all of your signage needs. If the information needs to be visible, put it in a DocU-Sleeve!
- Slim & Lightweight
- Easy to Use & Reuse
- Crystal Clear!
- Neat! Fingerprint-resistant!
- Hang 'em Anywhere -- even fabric cubicle walls -- without damaging walls. Just choose the backing that works for you.)
- Perfect certificate holder or frame, or posting job aids
- Room assignments
- Job aids and phone lists
- Awards, certificates, and photos
- Critical reminders and cheat sheets
- Inspirational posters
View video DEMO below!
2 styles of 8.5 x 11 DocU-Sleeve
This model of the Docu-Sleeve -- #8.5x11Q -- has a slim 1/4" border on 3 sides of the frame. See closeup of edges.
DocU-Sleeves can be ordered with NO BACKING or with your CHOICE OF BACKING, INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE.
** TIPS **
There are literally hundreds of uses for DocU-Sleeves. We see them in use for certificates, job aids, real estate listings, checklists, and evacuation signs, to name just a few.
No matter how you use DocU-Sleeves, here are just a few tips:
- You can put sheets in vertically or horizontally (portrait or landscape).
- For vertical use, we recommend leaving the opening at the top, unless it's posted outside and you want to protect your document from water. Even if the opening is at the bottom, your document is unlikely to slide out.
- VELCO/OMNI - If you're not sure whether a recipient will use the sheet protector on a plaster or fabric wall, choose the VELCRO/OMNI backing, so that they can use it on either surface.
- OMNI - the gentle adhesive will not harm painted walls.
- MAGNETS - these are best used for metal surfaces like file cabinets. They are light-weight magnets so if you stuff too many sheets in the DocU-Sleeve, it might be too heavy and slide down.
- CONVENIENCE: We send the DocU-Sleeves with backings already attached.
- EASEL: If you don't have wall space, but want a DocU-Sleeve to stand on a desk, ask us about Easel Backs.
- OPTIONS: Find the size that's perfect for your document. So many sizes are available: 3.5 x 5 / 4 x 6 / 5 x 7 / 8 x 10 / 8.5 x 11 / 8.5 x 14 / 11 x 17 / 18 x 24 / 22 x 28 / 27 x 34
- CUT THEM DOWN: if we don't have the size you need, be aware that these can be cut down. We wouldn't say it's "easy as pie," but may serve you in a pinch.
- LAMINATION: Use DocU-Sleeves in lieu of lamination.
- DRY-ERASE: Put a blank sheet of paper inside (or some sort of worksheet, chart or form), then use dry-erase markers on the DocU-Sleeves. You'll see the wipe clean nicely. Plus, you can slide in colored paper, worksheets and forms.
- LONG LIFE
- Slide sheets in an out as often as you need. They're not flimsy and so they'll stand up well to lots of transitions.
- If using OMNI tabs, the adhesive may lessen if you take them up and down frequently, but feel free to get a back up supply of OMNI TABS!
- DocU-Sleeves placed in direct sunlight or in very bright areas may yellow over time.
- Are they recyclable? Not at this time, but we're working on it!
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy and clear way to display necessary documents
Well made product!
Compliance for Fire Marshall
We use these to post various signs and sayings around our church. Some of our signs change weekly. The DocuU-Sleeve allows me to print on regular paper and easily switch out signs as needed.
We use these to post Honor Roll, signs and posters.
We use these in our stores with velcro on back to hang on wall for important papers and notices to help employees with running the store.
Great product! Easy to use and fast delivery.
Product is perfect for maintaining pertinent paperwork that is frequently referenced during the day.
Purchased this to replace one I had gotten as an award frame when I was working for the Gov't. and had gotten warped and brown (left in hot car for numerous years) and I found the sticker from Trainers still attached to the back of it.