Gain Awareness of Personal Strengths
Based on theories of psychologist William Marston, the HRD Press DISCStyles assessment helps organizations understand how behaviors impact the success of their employees--and their bottom line -- and improve communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Gain awareness of personal strengths and motivations
- Uncover career development opportunities
- Improve methods for interpersonal communication
- Enhance conflict resolution ability
- Create 360-degree feedback for your leaders
- Build and strengthen teams
- Improve professional relationships internally and externally
- Your Behavioral Style Tendencies, Strengths, and Struggles
- Your Management Strategies and What Motivates You
- Your Communication Preferences
- About the Four Basic DISC styles
- How to Identify Another Person's Style
- How to Use Adaptability for Greater Success
Each assessment includes a score sheet. The scoring can be completed by the test-taker or by a facilitator or HR representative. The booklet describes all the potential style combinations that correlate with the the scores.
Once the assessment has been completed, the test-taker has access to information about their particular profile characteristics in many environments -- at work, socially, under stress, etc. -- and review strategies for increasing personal effectiveness.
The package include 5 paper assessments/scoring bookets.