Save time printing formal name cards. Instead, ask participants to write their names on the Space Saver Reusable Name Cards -- 2-sided, dry-erasable, name tents. The tents make your life easier and increase participant's comfort because they can write in a nickname, and be called by the name they prefer! Molded construction makes stacking and storage easier than ever. Use them again and again with dry-erase markers.
Enjoy so many benefits to Reusable Dry-Erase Name Tents:
- Save time
- Re-use tents
- Write on nicknames
- See names from the front and back of the room
- Easy stacking and storage
These two-sided molded plastic whiteboard tents let you see names from the front or the back of the room.
- 30 small tent cards (3" H x 8.75" L x 2" D)
- 15 mini erasers (2.5" x 1.25" x .65")
- 15 black dry erase markers
- 1 see-through vinyl tote bag to carry it all (12" H x 12" W x 6" D)
Also available as a set of 24 in a larger size (4" H x 11") -- See #TCLSET
View Video Demo!
** TIPS **
Reusable Name Tents don't just save you from printing and folding paper cards, they allow users to write in nick names, answer questions, or even share a favorite quote. They're great for:
- Executive session name plates – save meeting participants the embarrassment of forgetting a name. Encourage them to write their nickname on the name tent.
- Icebreaker activities – Instead of just a name or nickname, ask meeting or training participants to draw an icon that represents something important to them. Or, have them share a favorite quote. Even ask them to write down a goal for the day.
- Table signage – No time print out signage? Write something out on a write-on / wipe-off table sign.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I loved the reusable name tents. The only thing I would have wished for is thicker - variety of colored markers.
The items were purchased for use at training meetings. They are great for assisting with introductions, individual participation and overall involvement, The carrying cases make it very easy to transport to the various training locations.