Save time and money with reusable name tents! The Set of 24 Reusable Tent Cards, plus Markers, Mini-Erasers in Tote Bag make distribution and storage of your tents super easy. Set includes:
- 24 Reusable WHITE Name Tents (4" H x 11" L x 3"D )
- 12 Mini-erasers (2.5" x 1.25" x .65")
- 12 black dry-erase markers
- 1 see-through vinyl tote* to carry it all! (12" H x 12" W x 6" D)
Enjoy so many benefits to Reusable Dry-Erase Name Tents:
- Save time
- Re-use tents
- Write on nicknames - and increase participants' comfort
- See names from the front and back of the room
- Easy stacking and storage
These high-quality, two-sided 4" H x 11" L x 3"D molded plastic whiteboard tents let you see names from the front or the back of the room. Molded construction makes stacking and storage easier than ever. Use them again and again with any dry-erase markers. They clean up instantly and completely!
*The Tote bag is printed on the front with this text:
"This bag is not a toy. Putting it over your head could cause suffocation, which would really ruin your day. Better to put all your great stuff in it so that people look at you with envy as you walk by, wondering both where you got all your things and where you got your awesome see-through bag, to which you can reply, "You can get one, too, at Trainers Warehouse or Office Oxygen, and they're a 'baahgin.' That's New England-speak for 'bargain'." And by the way, it's true that objects in the side view mirror are closer than they appear, but the wonderful items in your beautiful, clear bag really are just as they appear!"
** TIPS **
Reusable Name Tents don't just save you from printing and folding paper cards, they allow users to write in nick names, answer questions, or even share a favorite quote. They're great for:
- Executive session name plates – save meeting participants the embarrassment of forgetting a name. Encourage them to write their nickname on the name tent.
- Icebreaker activities – Instead of just a name or nickname, ask meeting or training participants to draw an icon that represents something important to them. Or, have them share a favorite quote. Even ask them to write down a goal for the day.
- Table signage – No time print out signage? Write something out on a write-on / wipe-off table sign.