Transform groups into well-functioning teams!
For this energizing experience, give each participant one short length of half pipe and challenge the group to deliver a ball down the pipes from the starting point to the finish line. Success requires communication, creativity and teamwork.
It works well to:
- Energize a group
- Build communication skills
- Practice group problem solving
- Practice goal setting
Pipeline Challenge is effective with kids, teenagers and adults, and can be played indoors or out. Choose this activity when you need to energize the group into a team, or to emphasize the importance of each member's actions in a team.
Debriefing Suggestions: Ideas
- How well did the group cope with this challenge?
- What, if any, goals did your group set? How? Did you succeed?
- What skills did it take to be successful as a group?
- What creative solutions were suggested and how were they received
- How can you compare this challenge to other situations (e.g., at school, home or work)?
Group Size: 8 to 12 ideal, but can be done with 6 to 14
Time: ~15-60 mins
Includes: 12 half-pipes, three balls (marble, ball bearing, golf ball), handy nylon storage bag, and facilitation notes on how to play and process the exercise.
For this energizing experience, give each participant one short length of half pipe and challenge the group to deliver a marble down the pipes from the starting point to the finish line. Success require
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
it was very simple and easy to use. it challenge and charge the trainer as you can level the difficulty.
Pipeline automatically encourages participation.