See who's learning what… and who's not getting it! Encourage participation with Quick Response Whiteboards. They are a huge hit with students and educators, as every individual gets to write an answer, cast a vote, ask questions, and offer opinions.
The boxed Classroom Set of 12 Quick Response Whiteboards includes:
- 12 Quick Response Whiteboards with 3 handle colors
- 12 mini-erasers
These super-sturdy dry-erase, TWO-sided whiteboards (5.9" x 7.75") are great for:
- Conducting icebreaker activities
- Casting votes
- Answering questions
- Rating or ranking items
- Sharing game answers
Lightweight, convenient Hanging Rack (#WBON) for your whiteboards sold separately.
SAVINGS!! $$!! Also available: Combo of 30 Personal Response Whiteboards PLUS a Hanging Rack. #WBHN
View Video Demos!
** TIPS **
By calling on the first person to answer, everyone else in the room stops thinking on their own. The beauty of Answer Boards is that they allow every person to think and write an answer. Consider these tips to maximize use of your Quick Answer Boards:
- Give people ample time to think of answers, and write them down.
- Consider “Stand-pair-share” to get people moving and engaged in a meeting or learning event.
- Use Whiteboards for ice-breakers and energizers. Ask each person to jot down a goal, concern, or favorite quote. Or, for instance, ask people to write where they're from, then find the person who lives closest/farthest from them.
- Live and remote learners can all use Answer Boards
- Whiteboards are also fun for voting or entertaining kids on long car rides.
Whiteboards allow every person to think and write an answer.
- By calling on the first person to answer, everyone else in the room stops thinking on their own.
- Give people time to think of answers, then write them down
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We use for ice-breakers in our meetings.
We were looking at practice questions and each student would write their answers on the whiteboard and then show me when complete. Then we had a discussion as a class if he right answer. Encouraged participation from everyone with no pressure calling on any individual.
I asked my group to use these to write down their feedback on colleagues as they shared activities. They had to write something they liked on one side and something they would like to see next time on the other. We were able to give each trainee quick, positive feedback, and keep the class moving. Very effective.
Great tool for reviewing classroom information. I put a question up on the screen, and the class gives the answer. Have wanted to order these for a long time, glad I took the plunge.