The Teamwork and Teamplay Cards by team-building expert Jim Cain, let you facilitate 17 powerful team and community-building activities.
Each oversized card contains six elements, making them incredibly versatile:
- Traditional number and card suit
- Personality characteristics
- Thought for the Day
- Clue for team matrix puzzle
- "Are you More like…" icebreaker question
- 3 "Big Questions" which are great for getting-to-know-you exercises.
Plus, use the 11 "Thumbprint" cards for debriefing a team activity -- the front sides contain illustrations of a variety of team dynamics; on the reverse sides, you'll find a smorgasbord of puzzles, games, and activities to energize your group.
17 ACTIVITIES FROM ONE DECK: Below is a listing of everything you can do with this single card deck:
- Thirteen Clues - Four different mysteries to be solved.
- Thought For the Day - Inspirational quotes and messages.
- The Big Question - Three levels of icebreaking questions.
- Character Match Game - Exploring character actively.
- Thumbprints - A visual debriefing activity.
- I Doubt It - A simple card game that explores trust.
- Personal Pyramid - A presentation of personal values.
- Hieroglyphics - A linguistic challenge for groups.
- Acronyms - A second linguistic challenge for groups.
- Treasure Hunt - A mathematical group discovery activity.
- Card Tricks - Jim's three favorite card challenges.
- Tongue Twisters - A third linguistic challenge for groups.
- The 15th Object - A game with a teachable moment.
- Are You More Like? - Conversation and choices.
- Pass the Deck - A fast-paced problem solving activity.
- Stack the Deck - A fast-paced sorting activity for groups.
- Watch 4 It - Real life examples of character words.
AUDIENCES: Use with team members in new or developing teams, with first level supervisors and managers to build strong, high-performing teams. or with young people in education.
The cards also contain some useful and inspirational quotes, personal values and character descriptions that could be used in a variety of coaching and team development contexts.
Deck of 52 cards, 5" x 8".
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Staff training getting to know you games - 1 use only
Training day camp staff was a breeze.