This thin plastic 8.5 x 14 DocU-Sleeve frame is perfect for framing legal-sized documents.
Not flimsy like a page protector, not rigid like an acrylic frame!
- Easy to handle & load
- Thin profile
- Hangs anywhere, even fabric cubicle walls (just choose the backing that works for you.)
DocU-Sleeves can be ordered with NO BACKING or with your CHOICE OF BACKING, INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE.
View video DEMO below!
** TIPS **
There are literally hundreds of uses for DocU-Sleeves. We see them in use for certificates, job aids, real estate listings, checklists, and evacuation signs, to name just a few.
No matter how you use DocU-Sleeves, here are just a few tips:
- You can put sheets in vertically or horizontally (portrait or landscape).
- For vertical use, we recommend leaving the opening at the top, unless it's posted outside and you want to protect your document from water. Even if the opening is at the bottom, your document is unlikely to slide out.
- VELCO/OMNI - If you're not sure whether a recipient will use the sheet protector on a plaster or fabric wall, choose the VELCRO/OMNI backing, so that they can use it on either surface.
- OMNI - the gentle adhesive will not harm painted walls.
- MAGNETS - these are best used for metal surfaces like file cabinets. They are light-weight magnets so if you stuff too many sheets in the DocU-Sleeve, it might be too heavy and slide down.
- CONVENIENCE: We send the DocU-Sleeves with backings already attached.
- EASEL: If you don't have wall space, but want a DocU-Sleeve to stand on a desk, ask us about Easel Backs.
- OPTIONS: Find the size that's perfect for your document. So many sizes are available: 3.5 x 5 / 4 x 6 / 5 x 7 / 8 x 10 / 8.5 x 11 / 8.5 x 14 / 11 x 17 / 18 x 24 / 22 x 28 / 27 x 34
- CUT THEM DOWN: if we don't have the size you need, be aware that these can be cut down. We wouldn't say it's "easy as pie," but may serve you in a pinch.
- LAMINATION: Use DocU-Sleeves in lieu of lamination.
- DRY-ERASE: Put a blank sheet of paper inside (or some sort of worksheet, chart or form), then use dry-erase markers on the DocU-Sleeves. You'll see the wipe clean nicely. Plus, you can slide in colored paper, worksheets and forms.
- LONG LIFE
- Slide sheets in an out as often as you need. They're not flimsy and so they'll stand up well to lots of transitions.
- If using OMNI tabs, the adhesive may lessen if you take them up and down frequently, but feel free to get a back up supply of OMNI TABS!
- DocU-Sleeves placed in direct sunlight or in very bright areas may yellow over time.
- Are they recyclable? Not at this time, but we're working on it!
No matter how you use them, here are just a few tips:
- Remember that you can put sheets in vertically or horizontally (portrait or landscape).
- For vertical use, we recommend leaving the opening at the top, unles
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Our business honors our citizens throughout our community with recognition certificates and proclamations. Framing got so expensive that we searched for alternative and the doc-u-pockets perfect. They come in the 2 sizes we need, 81/2 X11 and 81/2 X14, they are not near as frames, they protect your document and can be hung by 2 different methods. Our company has been using them for about 31/2 years and continue to do so in the future.
Great for displaying monthly activity calendars in patient rooms
These were exactly what we were looking for and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Happy to find them and at a reasonable price.
Use it to keep weekly calendars. Works perfect!
The smaller size is very easy to use - this size is just a bit harder unless the insert is on heavier weight paper but overall I love the quality and they look great!
Very pleased with these frames for certificates. Loved the option of backings and quality for a great price!