Use this unique set of 14 foam stress toys to activate the body and the brain. Each stress reliever sends a different message, making this a great set for stress relief, learning games, metaphors, mnemonics, and play-safe learning games.
- Cake - what do you think will be a "piece of cake"?
- Cool Pig- what did you expect to be a messy situation, but turned out better than expected?
- Top Dog - What can you do to stay on top of your game?
- Chill Pill - what chould you stop worrying about?
- World - Where in the world would you like visit?
- Light Bulb - What new ideas did you come away with?
- Brain - What were you ah-ha moments?
- Life Saver - what assistance do you anticipate needing?
- Eyeball -what observations surprised you?
- Puzzle Piece - how can we work better as a team?
- Speech Bubble - what thought or comment remains?
- Cheese - how can you be prepared for change?
- Question Mark - what questions still puzzle you?
- Smile - What brings you happiness?
Substitutions may occur.
Enrich the "sensory diet" of your learners. Our "fiddles" may look like toys to the untrained eye, but they are truly serious learning tools. Kinesthetic learners will focus better and absorb your material more quickly if they have something to do with their hands.
Click here to view FREE Facilitation Notes!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I selected this item in order to get as many samples of stress toys as I could. I was pleased with the selection. We want to chose one item as a Team Booster for a new product. We intend to vote on the most appealing item and order a large quantity of that one. The vote happens soon.