A personality assessment tool to get people talking AND hearing!
Uncover preferred styles of verbal and non-verbal communication with the fast and fun personality assessment tool.
Using a 24-item inventory, participants will:
- Discover their preference for one of 4 communication styles
- Recognize the various facets of communication
- Learn how to use their own style to enhance communication
The popular HRDQ Style Series™ is based on the well-known research and personality theories of psychologists Jung, Marston,and others, focusing on the dimensions of assertiveness and expressiveness.
The tool is easy to administer and score.
- Pinpoint personal communication style
- Understand the various forms of communication
- Recognize the strengths and trouble spots of each style
- Identify the communication styles of others
- Learn how to flex personal style to improve communication
What's My Communication Style? is ideal as a stand-alone training tool or as component in training programs for a variety of topics, including:
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Negotiating and Selling
- Conflict Strategies
- Influencing Skills
- Listening Skills
- Assertiveness Training
- Management Development
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Team Building
The Print Assessment contains instructions for completing the assessment, the 24 statements participants will evaluate, a scoring form, instructions for calculating and charting scores, and general interpretative information. The Print Assessment is typically administered during the workshop; however, it can also be administered in advance as pre-work.
Order 1 Facilitator Guide (#RBWCSF) per instructor, 1 Workbook (#RBWCSW), and 1 Que Card (#RBWCSQ) for each student.