Breakthrough Thinking: A fully designed and resourced, one-day experiential learning workshop!
Are you interested in teaching and developing the skills of innovation, creative thinking and creative problem-solving? This is a practical, fast-paced and interactive workshop now available for you to deliver by yourself. Add this workshop to your resource library!
RSVP Design has created a full-day (7 hour) workshop, with all the practical resources, full facilitation notes, a slide presentation and re-printable materials and participant workbooks needed for a group of up to 16.
The materials supplied with this workshop design and full facilitation manual include:
- 1 set of 8 laminated "Optical Illusions" pictures (also on CD)
- 1 set of Seeing the Point toolbox activity
- 8 pairs of "handcuff" ropes
- 2 packs of Innovation Images (48 cards per set)
- 8 sets of "Coaching for Innovation" tasks and process questions
- 8 "Mystery Objects" (4 pairs of 2 different objects)
- 1 brief and list of Coin Sorter materials
- 1 PowerPoint presentation of key points
- A Participant Workbook and other supporting materials are included on the CD supplied, for reproduction as required
View video preview!
- Understand the difference between creativity and innovation
- Recognize the stages in an innovation process and the contributions that individuals make
- Practice a range of creative thinking techniques to generate new ideas
- Apply creative and innovative thinking principles in practical problem-solving
- Understand and use questioning techniques in coaching for innovation
- Use the techniques to work on real-life problems identified and selected by the group
Developed by RSVP Design, LTD.