Our One-of-a-Kind Fiddle Set is loaded with 24 Trainers Warehouse exclusive fidget toys. What this means is that every one of the fidget toys was designed for classroom use -- quiet, interesting, and not too distracting!
2 DOZEN FIDGET TOYS AT AN AMAZING PRICE!
This unique bundle, 3 each of 8 different Trainers Exclusive fiddles, will save you over 45% than if they were purchased separately! You'll find:
- Gyrobi - The spinning fidget toy that twists, spins and rotates! Each Gyrobi is 3-3/4" diameter
- Gyrobi Squared - Gyrobi's square cousin. Each Gyrobi is 3.5" square
- Helix - Bright marbled colors, quiet action and mindless "fiddle-ability" make this the perfect fidget toy. The nine smooth beads circle the central axis of the Helix with ease! Each Helix is about 3" long and fits easily in the palm of your hand. It looks great and feels even better.
- Swingos - The 3 rings are seamlessly attached to each other, and rotate around each other in surprising and various ways. Grip the rings, or slip a finger in any of them, and swing away with abandon. Each ring is approximately 2" diameter and when fully stretched, the Swingo is about 5".
- Loopeez - Endlessly flip the colored plastic pieces around and around the dual axes of the rings. The colored curved pieces are molded to fit perfectly in one hand or two. You won't believe how satisfying this feels in your hand! 3.5" long x 2" wide, when lying flat.
- Loopeez Jr. - Loopeez little sibling comes in a compact smaller size for smaller hands. 2.5" long x 1" wide, when lying flat.
- Flexygon - a flexa-hexagon style shape that will remind you of origami, delivered as a flexible, silicon toy that's just delightful.
- Clusterz - this cluster of small balls, interconnected with elastic, is surprizingly satisfying!
The One of a Kind Fiddle set is packed in a clear plastic bag for easy transport.
Our "fiddles" may look like toys to the untrained eye, but they are truly serious learning tools. Kinesthetic learners will focus better and absorb your material more quickly if they have something to do with their hands.
Click here to view FREE Facilitation Notes for using Fiddles in the Classroom or the Boardroom!