This small pouch of Fidget Toys is perfect for those looking for an assortment that will travel well. The set contains 10 pieces for a variety of sensory needs.
Set usually includes (contents may vary):
- 6" Mini Spiral Glitter Wand filled with glitter and metallic shapes floating in liquid.
- Mini-Gumby & Mini-Pokey bendable Fidgets with poseable favorite characters! Gumby is just 2.75" high. Pokey is 2.5" high.
- Multicolored Tangle Fidget Toy with movable joints that can pull apart. 7" extended, 18 interconnected 1" pieces.
- The very satisfying and QUIET Mini Metal Spring Fiddle stretches to 4 feet long and returns to its original shape. Size: 1" diameter.
- FlexiBlox's 12 colorful wooden blocks are tied together with a stretchy elastic cord. You can stretch it, fold it, or transform it into an endless variety of new 3-D shapes, without losing your learner's attention. Total length is 5-5/8" L; each block is a little less than 1/2" sq.
- SwingOs is known for its bright colors, quiet action and mindless "fiddlebility." The 3 rings are seamlessly attached to each other and rotate around each other in surprising and various ways. Grip the rings, or slip a finger in any of them, and swing away with abandon.
- Mini Jeliku's flexible joints invite you to fold and unfold the sections in an endless number creative shapes. Measures 3" W x 2.5" L (folded); extends to 17" long (unfolded).
- Loopeez™ and Loopeez™ Jr. are both are easy to manipulate without much physical or mental effort. Endlessly flip the colored plastic pieces around and around the dual axes of the rings. The colored curved pieces are molded to fit perfectly in one hand or two.
- Tin of Brain Putty for active hands and minds and for everyone who's doing some thinking. Each tin is 1.75" diameter.
NOTE: these tools are not intended for children under 5 years old.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this product for a student in my classroom who has ADHD as well as students at church who are in fourth and fifth grade and find it difficult to focus when sitting. They are able to use these items subtly.