Get your training out of the "bored" room! Gameshow Pro is the flexible and customizable game show software to create Hollywood-style games. Whether you have a group of 5 or an event of hundreds, Gameshow Pro allows you to:
- Create learning games around any topic
- Completely engage every student
- Energize your classroom
- Powerfully reinforce learning
- Track student performance
- Add an element of fun and excitement
Gameshow Pro has 3 great games… with more on its way!
This Jeopardy-style format organizes questions into categories with increasing point values for fastpaced team play. Categories is ideal for covering a large number of facts and details. Add in slammers for exciting team ring-in.
Make virtual and classroom training fun, engaging, and measurable. Everyone plays along with AllPlay—so everyone is engaged. Attendees can use physical keypads, or their own smartphones, tablets, or computers to submit answers. Divide the audience into teams for a highenergy competition or use Allplay to individually survey/poll and assess/quiz. However you play, you get detailed result reports.
This Family Feud-style format pits your trainees against each other for head-to-head competition. Perfect for going in depth on a question or topic, revealing top answers to surveys, processes, sequences of events and more.
NOTE: Annual maintenance fee included for the first year! (#GAGAVA)
Take the Zzzzzz out of Zoom!
Let's face it. "Zoom Fatigue" is real. It's hard to capture your attendees' attention online, and even more dif?cult to retain that attention. How do you know what is getting through and what — if anything — is sticking?
Enter Gameshow Pro. It is compatible with any type webinar, videoconferencing, or virtual presentation platform. Utilizing a learning game show during your online presentation builds teamwork, creates an incentive to pay attention, and gives the brain a new way to process and absorb your information.
Creating a Game is Easy as 1-2-3!
1) Create Questions in PowerPoint: Use templates to create questions quickly and easily. Import pictures, add graphics and highlight key information. Anyone with PowerPoint can create questions making peersourced game development easy!
2) Import Questions into Gameshow Pro: The setup wizard walks you through:
- Designing your Game Board
- Setting up teams
- Customizing your ganeboard
- Setting up rules and timers
- … and much much more!
3) Start your virtual meeting and display a QR code4)
4) Attendees join using smartphone. The can choose their team or be placed on a team.
5) Play! This is where the fun and learning happen! Players answer questions using their smartphone, tablet or computer.
6) Get results: Gameshow Pro displays your game board on a separate monitor while you control every aspect from your laptop. Select questions, see what's coming next in game play, view answers, adjust scores, and more.
- Stand-alone program offers many graphic themes and opportunites to customize the display, add video, store scores, etc.
- Leaderboard shows top-performing teams
- Track responses in real time
- Use for surveys and assessments
- Get full results upon completion and track individual learner performance
Gameshow Pro is used by Disney, P&G, Allergan, Canon, Novartis, and 100s more!