Get your training out of the "bored" room! Gameshow Pro is the flexible and customizable game show software to create Hollywood-style games. Whether you have a group of 5 or an event of hundreds, Gameshow Pro allows you to:
- Create learning games around any topic
- Completely engage every student, staff member and employee
- Energize your team
- Powerfully reinforce learning
- Track performance
- Add an element of fun and excitement
SEE GAMESHOW PRO IN ACTION
You really have to see how great of a training tool GameShow Pro is to appreciate it's value
Click to schedule a LIVE DEMO
3 GREAT GAMES IN GAMESHOW PRO
This popular TV-style format organizes questions into categories with increasing point values for fastpaced team play. Categories is ideal for covering a large number of facts and details. Add in slammers for exciting team ring-in.
Make virtual and classroom training fun, engaging, and measurable. Everyone plays along with AllPlay—so everyone is engaged. Attendees can use physical keypads, or their own smartphones, tablets, or computers to submit answers. Divide the audience into teams for a highenergy competition or use Allplay to individually survey/poll and assess/quiz. However you play, you get detailed result reports.
This Family Feud-style format pits your trainees against each other for head-to-head competition. Perfect for going in depth on a question or topic, revealing top answers to surveys, processes, sequences of events and more.
NOTE: This is a subscription based software product. The cost of the software is $995 and the Annual maintenance fee of $195 is included for the first year but must be renewed annually
TAKE THE ZZZZZZZ OUT OF ZOOM!
Let's face it. "Zoom Fatigue" is real. It's hard to capture your attendees' attention online, and even more dif?cult to retain that attention. How do you know what is getting through and what — if anything — is sticking?
Enter Gameshow Pro. It is compatible with any type webinar, videoconferencing, or virtual presentation platform. Utilizing a learning game show during your online presentation builds teamwork, creates an incentive to pay attention, and gives the brain a new way to process and absorb your information.
Creating a Game is Easy as 1-2-3!
1) Create Questions in PowerPoint: Use templates to create questions quickly and easily. Import pictures, add graphics and highlight key information. Anyone with PowerPoint can create questions making peersourced game development easy!
2) Import Questions into Gameshow Pro: The setup wizard walks you through:
- Designing your Game Board
- Setting up teams
- Customizing your ganeboard
- Setting up rules and timers
- … and much much more!
3) Play! This is where the fun and learning happen! Players answer questions using their smartphone, tablet or computer
- Start your virtual meeting and display a QR code
- Attendees join using smartphone. The can choose their team or be placed on a team.
- Get results: Gameshow Pro displays your game board on a separate monitor while you control every aspect from your laptop. Select questions, see what's coming next in game play, view answers, adjust scores, and more.
WATCH THE OVERVIEW VIDEO TO LEARN MORE!
- Play anywhere! You can play Gameshow Pro online, virtually, or in-person.
- Full control panel! Navigating while playing a game has never been easier. You have complete access to the game’s control panel—while your audience only sees is the game board. Toggle points, skip and choose questions, see how individuals answered questions, select teams, and more—all at your fingertips and “behind the scenes”.
- Preview your answers! The control panel screen also allows you to preview your correct answers. Not sure about the answer order in Classroom Feud? Someone else created a game for you and you don’t know what the right answers are? They’re all there for you (and not the contestants) to see while playing.
- Individual or team leaderboards! See how individuals answered or see how teams answered! You can choose to have team OR individual player leaderboards and scoring.
- Multiple ways to ring-in! Use slammers, keypads, or contestants’ own devices (smartphones, tablets, browser windows) to ring-in/answer—either in-person or online.
- No license needed to CREATE questions! The PowerPoint-based Question Creator allows ANYONE on your team to create question sets for your game—whether they have a copy of the Gameshow Pro license or not. Divide the work and multiply the fun!
- Improved Game features
Categories: Want to know who rang in, not just which team? Contestants can ring in BY NAME, so you know who needs to start answering that question, stat.
AllPlay: Any question can be competitive (with a correct answer) or a polling question (where you see how everyone answered by percentage, and no points are distributed). Mix and match! AND, every individual response can go to their teams’ score…or you can have people compete head-to-head as individuals.
Classroom Feud: No more printing out answer keys. Your control panel lets you see where each answer is on the board—so there are no “accidental reveals.”
BENEFITS TO USING GAMIFICATION IN TRAINING
- Game shows review without calling it a review. By using a game show to review, you incorporate fun into learning. Reviewing is an opportunity for your trainers to show what they know it's not just an information rehash.
- Game shows are a strong preview mechanism: A game show is a great way to introduce material about to be covered to create curiosity, show gaps in what your trainers already know and re-energize a class to tackle new content.
- Game shows energize the class and generate positive emotions.While your content may be very serious or important, the act of playing a game show allows for your trainers to relax and play while they learn.
- Game shows redefine the perception of training. Game shows allow trainers to be interactive, engaged, social, competitive AND learn all at the same time. They satisfy trainees' emotional learning needs. They break the training mold and dispel the myth that important subjects must be in a lecture format.
- Game shows increase content retention.Game shows are a multi-sensory experience and appeal to multiple learning styles and generations. Studies have shown that they dramatically increase content retention over traditional training and review methods.
- Stand-alone program offers many graphic themes and opportunites to customize the display, add video, store scores, etc.
- Leaderboard shows top-performing teams
- Track responses in real time
- Use for surveys and assessments
- Get full results upon completion and track individual learner performance
- One-on-one onboarding via virtual meeting
- Ongoing tech support
Gameshow Pro is used by Disney, P&G, Allergan, Canon, Novartis, and 100s more!