Energize a Webinar, Remote Learning Session, or Online Meeting with UNZiP-it! Remote. Even if you aren't face to face, make it fun to pick a question and get conversations rolling. Read the poem and pick a question:
Feeling shy about speaking out?
Or, not sure what to talk about?
It's easy now to start the flow,
And have discussions bloom and grow.
Click the button below to pick a topic,
Big and broad, or microscopic,
A prompt that doesn't dig too deep,
Or one that makes you take a leap.
Go ahead, just press to pick it,
Read the prompt and then UNZiP-it!
PROMPTS: The Team Development Set puts almost 200 content-rich discussion prompts at your fingertips. Whether your team knows each other well, or are just forming new bonds, you're sure to find topics that will build appreciation and understanding. With this playful tool, your group will be able to explore:
- What makes your colleagues feel HAPPY?
- How do your TEAM DYNAMICS enable or inhibit success?
- Are you sensitive to Issues of DIVERSITY and INCLUSION?
- Is your team in sync when it comes to values and ETHICS?
- What's causing STRESS and how can it be managed?
- How you can promote positive LEADERSHIP?
Following are more details about each of the popular prompts in the Team Development set:
- Get Happy at Work prompts help create a more positive workplace by allowing colleagues to share goals, discuss challenges, and build relationships. Focusing on Positive Emotion, Engagement, Meaning, Accomplishments, and Relationships, the prompts help surface sources of happiness as they draw out individuals' personal qualities, work challenges, professional goals, and organizational dynamics. By putting a positive spin on important discussion topics, you'll be able to promote optimism, identify areas for organizational improvement and build a happier workplace.
- The Team Dynamics prompts enable conversations that promote team spirit and boost flagging energy. Teams are everywhere – at work, at home, at school, on and off playing fields. From board rooms to church basements, we're thrown together with people we may or may not know well, and are challenged to achieve great results. Is your team performing to the max? How do you support each other? How do you develop consensus and manage disagreements? Team Dynamics Thumball is a playful way to raise these critical questions so that your teams can reach their full potential.
- The Be a Leader prompts get the conversation going about what skills great leaders possess, and guides players through a bit of introspection as they consider their own leadership strengths or opportunities for improvement.
- The Diversity prompts tackles a difficult topic with smarts and sensitivity. We live in a diverse world. Some differences are visible, like skin color, gender, height or weight, physical challenges and age. Others may not be visually apparent, but still affect how individuals feel or are treated: ethnicity, socio-economic position, sexual orientation, use or non-use of alcohol, allergies, intellect, depression and other emotional diseases.
- The Workplace Ethics prompts raise questions and fosters discussion about individual and organizational norms and ideals, regarding making and breaking rules, fostering ethical leadership, whistle blowing, bending the truth, and more. It helps in having rich conversations about the types of people you look to as a moral compass; how you'd handle different situations; what integrity, rules, ethics, and fairness mean to you; and how your organization or team handles ethical issues. How do you distinguish right from wrong? Is your idea of ethical obligations and responsibilities the same as your colleagues, friends and family?
- The Stress Management Thumball helps you explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact. Teams can discuss what affects their stress level, how they can help each other out, how they can better manage their own approach to stress, and more.
PRESENTATION FORMAT: The PowerPoint file is saved as a "pptm" file, containing a Macro. Once you enable the content, the UNZiP-it! Button will select a random discussion prompt.
This is a downloadable product. After you've placed your order, you will be given a link where you can download the file or you can log into your account and download the file.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you ever need a fun ice breaker for a team meeting, I highly recommend this resource. You get a randomized set of get-to-know-you and/or work-related questions. I was in quarantine last week and I used it virtually with a very introverted engineering-type team and it was a blast.