The Mindfulness Deck can make a great opener, closer, or revitalizing break!
These 50 simple, yet powerful practices will help you build skills of awareness, compassion and presence for what matters in your daily life. Whether you are new to mindfulness practice, or whether you've been practicing for years, this deck offers fun, accessible reminders for bringing more mindfulness into your life and work.
Mindfulness involves paying attention to the present moment with acceptance and non-judgment. Can't we all use this in work and learning setting?
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS: While mindfulness is no cure-all, it is a core skill for truly living. Become more mindful and enjoy:
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Better sleep
- Increased attention and focus
- Improved communication
- Great ability to handle compulsive urges
- Management of physical pain
How to use this deck
- On your own or with a partner pick a card to practice daily or weekly
- A trainer may have the group pick a card at the end of the session
- An instructor can hand out cards to a group to practice mindfulness techniques.