Create a welcoming and energizing environment in your training room, lobby or conference area, with a big and bold banner that reinforces your corporate message.
Because each banner is made to order, you have 2 easy options:
1. ORDER THE READY-MADE BANNERS (SEE PRODUCT CODE #CAFB36):
- Rafting image with "TEAMWORK"
- Sunflower image with "WELCOME"
- Butterfly image with "CHANGE"
2. Change anything you want -- swap in the image and/or text of your choice ---- by ordering a Customized Banner (#CAFB36X). See Graphic Requirements below.
Mercury retractable banner stands are the only models still made in the USA. These roll up banner stands are light weight and portable, featuring aluminum construction with satin silver finish. Retractable banner stands get their name because they have a spring loaded roller that retracts the banner into the base when it's not in use. The banner stand's adjustable telescopic height from 36" to 96" allows it to be used in a wide range of applications from trade show exhibits and store displays, to event and promotional displays. The telescopic pole has ergonomic lever locks to easily adjust the pole height and lock it into position. Comes complete with its own canvas carrying bag.
PLEASE NOTE: EXPECT 2-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY FOR A CUSTOMIZED BANNER.
- Fabric Banner measures 36" W x 84" H; single - sided
- Aluminum construction built to last
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Telescopic Pole - height adjustments 36" to 96"
- Tool-free assembly
- Top Crossbar attaches with knob
- Handsome Silver Satin finish
- Lightweight and portable -- total weight: 12 lbs. banner plus stand
- Easy to use VELCRO brand hook & loop, top and bottom, with a pressure sensitive adhesive specially formulated not to damage graphics
- Instant set-up and take-down
- Free soft travel bag with every unit
Note: Hook comes attached to bar and leader; loop attaches to the graphic top and bottom.
International customers, please note: We regret that we are unable to ship this item outside of the U.S.
Graphic Requirements for Custom Artwork
FILES: Ensure all electronic files are properly named and updated in all layouts and file names have the correct file extension name (ie: .eps I .tif I .ai I ... etc.). We prefer native layered files with all fonts/links. We accept most standard files in both Macintosh and PC formats. If suppling PDF's, (100 dpi at final size), please INCLUDE BLEEDS, do NOT include crop or registration marks.
- PHOTOSHOP: All files should be minimum 100 dpi resolution at Final Size, leave files layered when possible.
- ILLUSTRATOR: Please include Linked files used, whether embedded or not, convert type to outlines, save in Illustrator .ai format. Please leave files layered.
- In Design: After file creation, Package your files which will collect fonts and links. All files should be minimum 100 dpi resolution at Final Size.
IMAGE SIZE: Set file up 36 W x 84 H and add 1/2 Bleeds to EACH of 4 sides. Keep any type or logos 1.5" or more from bottom edge and 1.5" or more from top edge.
COLOR: If Pantone colors are included in your design, be sure that it is reflected in the digital file by selecting the appropriate Pantone swatch.
LOGOS: Supply all logos and illustrated graphics in VECTOR format whenever possible. If possible convert fonts to outlines.
FONTS: Include all fonts used in your layout (Screen and Printer). Be sure to compress fonts into a zipped or stuffit file as they tend to become corrupted when going across the internet. We prefer fonts converted to outlines.