8.5x11 DocU-Sleeves are perfect for all of your signage needs.
Not flimsy like a page protector, not rigid like an acrylic frame! These ready-to-post plastic document protectors will keep your important information readily available (and tidy).
If the information needs to be visible, put it in a DocU-Sleeve! They are:
- Easy to handle & load
- Thin profile
- Hangs anywhere, even fabric cubicle walls (just choose the backing that works for you.)
So many uses!
- Room assignments
- Job aids and phone lists
- Awards, certificates, and photos
- Critical reminders and cheat sheets
- Inspirational posters
View video DEMO below!
2 styles of 8.5 x 11 DocU-Sleeve
This model of the Docu-Sleeve -- #8.5x11D -- is practically borderless. See closeup of edges...
DocU-Sleeves can be ordered with NO BACKING or with your CHOICE OF BACKING, INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE.
Click here to view all the options for backings!
** TIPS **
There are literally hundreds of uses for DocU-Sleeves. We see them in use for certificates, job aids, real estate listings, checklists, and evacuation signs, to name just a few.
No matter how you use DocU-Sleeves, here are just a few tips:
- You can put sheets in vertically or horizontally (portrait or landscape).
- For vertical use, we recommend leaving the opening at the top, unless it's posted outside and you want to protect your document from water. Even if the opening is at the bottom, your document is unlikely to slide out.
- VELCO/OMNI - If you're not sure whether a recipient will use the sheet protector on a plaster or fabric wall, choose the VELCRO/OMNI backing, so that they can use it on either surface.
- OMNI - the gentle adhesive will not harm painted walls.
- MAGNETS - these are best used for metal surfaces like file cabinets. They are light-weight magnets so if you stuff too many sheets in the DocU-Sleeve, it might be too heavy and slide down.
- CONVENIENCE: We send the DocU-Sleeves with backings already attached.
- EASEL: If you don't have wall space, but want a DocU-Sleeve to stand on a desk, ask us about Easel Backs.
- OPTIONS: Find the size that's perfect for your document. So many sizes are available: 3.5 x 5 / 4 x 6 / 5 x 7 / 8 x 10 / 8.5 x 11 / 8.5 x 14 / 11 x 17 / 18 x 24 / 22 x 28 / 27 x 34
- CUT THEM DOWN: if we don't have the size you need, be aware that these can be cut down. We wouldn't say it's "easy as pie," but may serve you in a pinch.
- LAMINATION: Use DocU-Sleeves in lieu of lamination.
- DRY-ERASE: Put a blank sheet of paper inside (or some sort of worksheet, chart or form), then use dry-erase markers on the DocU-Sleeves. You'll see the wipe clean nicely. Plus, you can slide in colored paper, worksheets and forms.
- LONG LIFE
- Slide sheets in an out as often as you need. They're not flimsy and so they'll stand up well to lots of transitions.
- If using OMNI tabs, the adhesive may lessen if you take them up and down frequently, but feel free to get a back up supply of OMNI TABS!
- DocU-Sleeves placed in direct sunlight or in very bright areas may yellow over time.
- Are they recyclable? Not at this time, but we're working on it!
177 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We are a cyber school so our teachers teach online from small studio rooms. We put the hourly room schedule for the studio on the doors using these sleeves. It worked perfect! They are also very easy to reposition!
I tried other similar products that were less expensive and these are by far superior. When giving certificates, the quality of the "frame" enhances the experience and the dual hanging methods make it easy for people to display. They also double as picture holders for cube walls!
I adhered these to large Poster boards for our upcoming Sales Meeting and insert different Breakout Session Info that changes each day. They were exactly what I needed.
Years of service. Awards
Working in a school, these protectors are great for keeping important announcements from "disappearing" from boards and walls.
we use this to protect the certification we give to those completing the course. They then can display this certificate at their work keeping it in the frame. Looks professional for anyone looking at it.
Great product for putting in Job Aids, one-page training reviews and notices
Very easy to slide my flyers into & then post for people to see. It allows me to change flyers easily & looks professional.